First Cruise - Solstice in Sept?

robinemma

Hello,

My DH and I just booked an Aqua Class stateroom on Solstice for Sept - it's our first cruise and our 10 yr anniversary. We chose X Solstice because we want upscale elegance/without being stuffy. We travel to Hawaii often and love upscale resorts (i.e. Fairmont Orchid) that are casual but not "stuffy"

Our other choice was Oasis of the Seas (tempting), but we chose X Solstice because we thought it looks more elegant and would have less children. I'm 38 and DH is 42. We enjoy activities but also enjoy our quiet relaxing time together.

Did we make a good choice?

thanks! CC has been very valuable in our decision and I value your input.

Hello,

My DH and I just booked an Aqua Class stateroom on Solstice for Sept - it's our first cruise and our 10 yr anniversary. We chose X Solstice because we want upscale elegance/without being stuffy. We travel to Hawaii often and love upscale resorts (i.e. Fairmont Orchid) that are casual but not "stuffy"

Our other choice was Oasis of the Seas (tempting), but we chose X Solstice because we thought it looks more elegant and would have less children. I'm 38 and DH is 42. We enjoy activities but also enjoy our quiet relaxing time together.

Hi:

Great choice! What is your sailing date? There are several roll calls already going for Solstice Sept sailings..... come on over and join in!

Hello,

We too are cruising in September, we leave on the 26th. We have been on a few cruises in the past and am very excited about this one on the Solstice. I am 42 and wife is 45. I don't know first hand, but I would imagine there will be other folks your age cruising.

Good luck with your choice.

Jon

We were on the Solstice last week and I think it's my new favorite ship.

There was lots to do but it wasn't a frantic kind of feeling. We really enjoyed the Lawn Club and had a great time playing bocce ball and doing the bean bag toss. Sounds lame I know but it was very relaxing. There were lots of nice places to hang out in comfy furniture on deck.

Enjoy!

We too are cruising in September, we leave on the 26th. We have been on a few cruises in the past and am very excited about this one on the Solstice. I am 42 and wife is 45. I don't know first hand, but I would imagine there will be other folks your age cruising.

Good luck with your choice.

Jon

My husband and I are also cruising on the 26th (and from NH). It will be our first cruise on Celebrity. I can't wait.

Colleen

Archived