Michael club

jackjoyus

Yes there is a Michael's Club, however depending on how many Elite members are on board, the afternoon cocktail party may be moved to a larger venue. I believe that the breakfast stays in Michael's Club no matter how many Elites are on board, but the afternoon event may or may not be there.

Breakfast was moved to the Crystal Room on the Century throughout the 5/3-5/10 sailing due to the large number of Elite members onboard, however attendance for breakfast didn't warrant the use of such a large facility. Still was very nice!

When we were on Summit in March/April, there were maybe 20-25 people max in Michael's every night for the Elite Cocktail Hour...the same 20-25...there were about four regular "groups"...Each group sat at their "regular" tables each night...The CC Concierge and the bar servers really got to know us...Really felt like a special private club...

I'm really hoping that on my next cruise this doesn't get to be so big they have to move it to another room...

Archived