Carnival sells it's bed mattresses online?

DanishDonut

We just left Paradise this morning...I couldn't believe how uncomfortably hard the beds were. This is my 10th+ cruise and I have always loved the beds...couldn't wait for my first nap Monday afternoon and woke up so stiff...It was a sad nap moment. LOL. I agree that the comforter and pillows are wonderful. I actually had a comforter for my bed here at home....loved it....not the same as the gentle rocking of the ship, but no complaints. :)

We were just off the Victory last Sunday and I felt the same. Our 1st cruise on the Victory, the bed was so comfortable but this time I found it very hard. I had to ask our cabin steward for some kind of mattress topper but all he could do was put an extra comforter under the mattress pad. It helped a little.

• 8 years later...
11 minutes ago, ray98 said:

LOL.....9 year old thread.

Someone I know got kicked out of a FB group for complaining about the hard beds on Carnival. The love/hate seems to go in cycles, probably as they get worn out and replaced with new ones.  😂🤣