Oil Stopped LIVE CAM LINK!!!

going2cruz

I don't want to rain on the parade and I wish it were true, but that is a webshot of the ROV camera not the blowout tube. It was looking good this morning though since the output had turned from dark black oil to a lighter brown more liquidy flow.

I don't want to rain on the parade and I wish it were true, but that is a webshot of the ROV camera not the blowout tube. It was looking good this morning though since the output had turned from dark black oil to a lighter brown more liquidy flow.

No minutes ago the cam was on the BOP and no oil........

Its drill mud coming out now...the early reports came in this morning when they ran out of drill mud and when that happen well flow was near zero. They had another ship coming with drill mud and that's why you again see flow. The early article pulled by the coast guard said if pressure would have equalize they would have poured the cement. Its all still mechanical and for PR I think BP has to 100 percent certain before they claim success.

Lets pray ....I have a good feeling this will be over Sunday and our CRUISE GROUNDS can begin to be cleaned up.

Its drill mud coming out now...the early reports came in this morning when they ran out of drill mud and when that happened well flow was near zero. They had another ship coming with drill mud and that's why you again see flow. The early article pulled by the coast guard said if pressure would have equalize they would have poured the cement. Its all still mechanical and for PR I think BP has to 100 percent certain before they claim success.

Lets pray ....I have a good feeling this will be over Sunday and our CRUISE GROUNDS can begin to be cleaned up.

Got to wonder why CNN has not mentioned this.

Archived