Glad it wasn't Carnival ship

kyrisong1

I dont know...sometimes I wish these things happened on my cruise.

RCL had a crew member go overboard and had to return to the Bahamas ... they missed their next port. THEY GOT $400 TOWARD A FUTURE CRUISE.

wow, Iv never had a offer like that for missing a port. Last I heard though the coast guard was still looking for the worker. I dont want that to happen of course to anyone or their family, just the $400 for missing a port!!!

I dont know...sometimes I wish these things happened on my cruise.

RCL had a crew member go overboard and had to return to the Bahamas ... they missed their next port. THEY GOT $400 TOWARD A FUTURE CRUISE.

wow, Iv never had a offer like that for missing a port. Last I heard though the coast guard was still looking for the worker. I dont want that to happen of course to anyone or their family, just the $400 for missing a port!!!

I read that yesterday and was amazed too!!!! I wonder if they do that for all missed ports???? Or special circumstances for the overboard? Anyway amazing refund!!!

Carole

If you read the comments on the article at the bottom (boy, what a nasty group of people) AOL must have changed the title of the article. It originally said "Cruise Busted For Illegal Substance" but now it says "Cocaine Bust on Cruise Ship in England". The readers complained that the title led them to believe that Tom Cruise had been busted. Again, the power of the written word.

Archived