Urgent help/splendor dock time in pv

r&rfraz

I am in urgent help with the splendor arrive time in pv on wed. june 2nd. we have scheduled a tour guide for the day but are having all kind of trouble figuring out when we actually dock. i know someone on these boards has the answer. according to our itinerary from carnical we dock at 9am. but when i checked the time difference for california & pv it looks like pv is 2 hours ahead of cali. is it 9qm on the ship by 11am in pv? or does 9am mean 9am pv time? to confuse matters even more my tour guide sent me a complete lisitng of all cruise ship arrival times and it has the arrival tim elisted as 8am!! HELP! our tour guide is willing to work with the time but i really need to know when we can actually be able to meet him to start our day. i leave for long beach is less than 48 hours and i am really starting to panic. thanks in advance for any help you can give.:confused:

I am in urgent help with the splendor arrive time in pv on wed. june 2nd. we have scheduled a tour guide for the day but are having all kind of trouble figuring out when we actually dock. i know someone on these boards has the answer. according to our itinerary from carnical we dock at 9am. but when i checked the time difference for california & pv it looks like pv is 2 hours ahead of cali. is it 9qm on the ship by 11am in pv? or does 9am mean 9am pv time? to confuse matters even more my tour guide sent me a complete lisitng of all cruise ship arrival times and it has the arrival tim elisted as 8am!! HELP! our tour guide is willing to work with the time but i really need to know when we can actually be able to meet him to start our day. i leave for long beach is less than 48 hours and i am really starting to panic. thanks in advance for any help you can give.:confused:

To save a lot of confusion..

I suggest that you tell your tour guide to meet you one hour after the ship docks.

Everyone in PV knows when the ship actually docks...and that would give you one hour to debark.

If my memory serves me correctly.. they tell you to set your clocks back 1 hr before you get there... but as mentioned the tour operators should know when the ship docks.. don't sweat it.. it will all work out;)

Ship time is an hour later then P.V. time. Just remember...if your excursion is for 9 am the boat is 8 am ship time. the company can't run the excursion before the boat gets there.... not unless they leave emtpy, which is not gonna happen. They will be waiting for the boat even if it's late.

Archived