Liberty shows the same as Valor shows?

We are planning to go on the Eastern Carib. My wife and I have been on the Liberty about a year and a half ago and are thinking about taking the Valor this time. Both the Valor and Liberty do the same itinerary out of Miami in September of 2011. Is the layout exactly the same such as around the pool area? Are the shows different? Mexican station or asian station? Any other differences that we may find?

Thanks for all your help!

Liberty western: WESTERN CARIBBEAN: MIAMI, FL ; FUN DAY AT SEA ; COZUMEL, MEXICO ; FUN DAY AT SEA ; GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS ; OCHO RIOS, JAMAICA ; FUN DAY AT SEA ; MIAMI, FL

Valor western: WESTERN CARIBBEAN: MIAMI, FL ; FUN DAY AT SEA ; GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS ; ISLA ROATAN ; BELIZE ; COZUMEL, MEXICO ; FUN DAY AT SEA ; MIAMI, FL

.... i.e. not the same at all to me. I would prefer the 2nd even though they are the same class of ship. I love Roatan.

Liberty western: WESTERN CARIBBEAN: MIAMI, FL ; FUN DAY AT SEA ; COZUMEL, MEXICO ; FUN DAY AT SEA ; GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS ; OCHO RIOS, JAMAICA ; FUN DAY AT SEA ; MIAMI, FL

Valor western: WESTERN CARIBBEAN: MIAMI, FL ; FUN DAY AT SEA ; GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS ; ISLA ROATAN ; BELIZE ; COZUMEL, MEXICO ; FUN DAY AT SEA ; MIAMI, FL

.... i.e. not the same at all to me. I would prefer the 2nd even though they are the same class of ship. I love Roatan.

They do the same eastern itinerary. I know the western is different. I just want to know the differences in the ships.

The Liberty has Wonderful World, Just Rock, and SWTBB. The Valor has Far from Over and Nightclub Express.

Love Singing with the Big Band! We've seen Christopher Alan Graves perform this twice, most recently last year on Miracle, and it's a great show.:cool:

We are planning to go on the Eastern Carib. My wife and I have been on the Liberty about a year and a half ago and are thinking about taking the Valor this time. Both the Valor and Liberty do the same itinerary out of Miami in September of 2011. Is the layout exactly the same such as around the pool area? Are the shows different? Mexican station or asian station? Any other differences that we may find?

The hot tubs on Lido are next to the pool on the Valor, but pushed back next to the stadium seating on Liberty. IMHO it makes the pool area look bigger on Liberty.

The hot tubs on Lido are next to the pool on the Valor, but pushed back next to the stadium seating on Liberty. IMHO it makes the pool area look bigger on Liberty.

That is exactly what I thought. When we were on the Liberty Jan 09 the pools were by the stadium seating. But I am finding pictures of the Liberty with the hot tubs up against the pool like the Valor. When were you on the Liberty? Or can someone verify this who has recently been on the liberty. thanks!

That is exactly what I thought. When we were on the Liberty Jan 09 the pools were by the stadium seating. But I am finding pictures of the Liberty with the hot tubs up against the pool like the Valor. When were you on the Liberty? Or can someone verify this who has recently been on the liberty. thanks!

I saw the same thing in the pictures I found too. On the deck plans it shows the hot tubs are right against the pool. Maybe they moved them???

I saw the same thing in the pictures I found too. On the deck plans it shows the hot tubs are right against the pool. Maybe they moved them???

i hope they didnt move them. I really like the more open feel of the pool area.

We were on the Liberty on 10/03/09. There has been no drydock since, so they would still be in the same place. The deck plans are generic to the Conquest Class.

We were on the Liberty on 10/03/09. There has been no drydock since, so they would still be in the same place. The deck plans are generic to the Conquest Class.

Thanks Thestapels. I think I got this hot tub thing figured out. All these pics of the Liberty I have seen must be old ones. Carnival must have moved the tubs back to the stadium seating from the pool area before we went on our Jan 09 trip. Now I can relax because my wife was up in arms thinking the tub is in front of the pool!! :D

Archived