on dream now- cove balcony

I'm looking to book a Cove....not sure where i should go....I think below the Galley might be very noisy...The MDR might be better.

Where are you??? Is it noisy from above??

Enjoy....Have a DOD for me:D

CruiseTricia~ Isn't it AMAZING!!!

luv2gonow ~ I was in Cabin 2288. Was very quiet. Nothing directly across from us and could hear NOTHING above us. Had great views of the ports we visited. Plus spectacular views of the water.

DSCN1708.jpg

DSCN1758.jpg

DSCN1764.jpg

I'm looking to book a Cove....not sure where i should go....I think below the Galley might be very noisy...The MDR might be better.

I had 2345, and it was the quietest cabin that I've ever had.

Joanne

We were in a cove under the galley. Never heard a thing. We'll be in a similar cabin in November. Book one you're gonna love it.

Congratulations on your cove balcony, but I am a bit envious that you are on board the Dream right now! Since I have plans to cruise on the Magic ASAP, I'm interested in the cove balconies. How big are these balconies? Do you have two chairs and a small table like on standard balconies?

Congratulations on your cove balcony, but I am a bit envious that you are on board the Dream right now! Since I have plans to cruise on the Magic ASAP, I'm interested in the cove balconies. How big are these balconies? Do you have two chairs and a small table like on standard balconies?

The are 1 ft deeper than a standard size this says

Twin beds that convert to king, balcony, private bath with shower, closet, safe, mini bar, phone, television, sitting area with chair and coffee table, sofa, hair dryer, bathrobes, two patio chairs and table.

Avg sq ft cabin: 185 Balcony: 45 s.f.

Here is a pic of the Cove Cabin I was in (cabin # 2288). It could have slept 3. Two beds and one on the couch (which turns into the bed). There were only two of us, but it wasn't that tight. The people next to us (cabin 2290) had 4 in their cabin and when they were getting ready, some hung out on the balcony. They had two beds, a sofa and an upper.

Dream2288.jpg

Thanks to CC, we will be on the Magic to the Med next June in a cove balcony! Took a while to convince my wife but she finally saw the light! We will be there with my two sons with 1 sofa and a Pullman bed. We've had quads on many occasions with them so I'm not worried about space. Should be awesome!

Archived