Barber Shop

Bet & Peg

Found it! I didn't realize that the Hair Salon was part of Aqua-Spa! Beard Trim is listed on page 9 of their booklet!

Thanks for your help!!

As others have said, the salon is unisex and they'll take care of men as well as women.

I will just warn you that if you use the salon for a haircut or beard trim, you will (and pardon the cliche) pay through the nose for their services. You'd be better off getting your haircut and beard trim at home before the cruise. :rolleyes:

I will just warn you that if you use the salon for a haircut or beard trim, you will (and pardon the cliche) pay through the nose for their services. You'd be better off getting your haircut and beard trim at home before the cruise. :rolleyes:

Hi,

...well, now, that all depends on experience. :D

At my local barbershop I'm charged a price about $10 less than what I pay if I wait to have the services done aboard ship. If I went to a hair salon here at home, I'd pay equal to or more than what is charged aboard ship.

Given that the shipboard service is a spa service, not to mention the ultra-convenience if I haven't had opportunity to get it done pre-cruise, I don't mind the nominal charge.

CM

I wouldn't say the cost is much higher if at all. I believe my haircut (and I admit I think she did a great job) was approx $25. It's not Supercuts in terms of price, but it's in line with what I pay at home.

Archived