? for recent Serenade travelers.....

does the Serenade still supply a hairdryer in each cabin? Just checking so I am not caught off guard when we leave on Sunday!

Thanks in advance for any reply!

Nicole

I am just off Serenade yesterday, May 30th. We had a balcony room and yes, there was a hair dryer in the room that worked just fine for me. It is one where you need to keep your finger on the button to have it continue to blow hot air, but it worked well enough.

Good to know about the hair dryer. Was wondering that myself. Thanks! What about soap/shampoo? On another line they had Dove products in the shower in a pump. Thanks!:)

Royal does offer soap, shampoo, and conditioner...but they are CRAP CRAP CRAP. I wouldn't give that crap to a homeless man on the streets much less use it on myself.

Yes there are blow-dryers in each cabin. However, they are not very powerful, and will often cut out if you use then for a long period of time. If you are like me, and have long thick, curly hair, you may want to bring your own.

The "soap" in the shower dispenser is not very good, and I would never use it on my hair.

I always bring my own toiletries.

Archived