Vista Class--HAL vs Cunard implementation

rafinmd

My apologies if I'm briefly taking this off topic, but does the Promanade deck on Vista ships truly go all the way around the ship? My experience is with Queen Victoria, where the deck is cut off around the bow at the theater. A full wraparound deck would be a big improvement.

Roy

Yes, Roy, the Promenade Deck on the Vista ships goes ALL THE WAY AROUND. The passage gets a little narrow toward the stern of the ship, but it does go all the way around.

RevNeal, in his usual helpful way has given me some really nice information about the differences in the implementation of the basic Vista design between HAL and Cunard. Can some of you who have sailed both Queen Victoria and HAL Vista ships provide information on other differences between the features and design of the ships?

Thanks

Roy

RevNeal, in his usual helpful way has given me some really nice information about the differences in the implementation of the basic Vista design between HAL and Cunard. Can some of you who have sailed both Queen Victoria and HAL Vista ships provide information on other differences between the features and design of the ships?

Thanks

Roy

Hi Roy,

Simply going onto the websites of both and comparing the deck plans... (by the way, Queen Victoria... and the new Queen Elizabeth for that matter are more like the Signature Class than the Vistas) will teach you a lot in terms of differences and similarities.

Archived