Spa cabins on the Dream tips.

Erwende

Just got back from 5/22-5/29. Had a spa cabin (which I liked). Location during ship design had me scratching my head. The spa deck (12) on port side is right under the entrance to the water slides. Kids running ALL DAY....Pounding above our heads ALL DAY....Do yourself a favor and book the starboard side!!!

Just got back from 5/22-5/29. Had a spa cabin (which I liked). Location during ship design had me scratching my head. The spa deck (12) on port side is right under the entrance to the water slides. Kids running ALL DAY....Pounding above our heads ALL DAY....Do yourself a favor and book the starboard side!!!

After cruising in a starboard side deck 12 Spa balcony on the Dream on 5/15, I've got to say I'm not a fan either. Better to book the Deck 11 Spa Cabins. Much more balcony privacy, and I'm sure a bit quieter as well.

Spa access sure was sweet, though.:)

We were 12216,yep that would be the one that shares the wall with the stairs up to the water slides. :(

Also, I wasn't fan of the people on the Serenity above being able to look over into my balcony. If we do book a spa cabin again, it would be on 11.

Archived