2 More Weeks to Wait for Magic's Homeport

spencercoop

[quote name='*Luv2Cruise*']Magic and Dream will both be in PC and do alternating itineraries to compete with Oasis and Allure who will also be doing alternate itineraries out of PC.[/QUOTE]

I thought oasis and allure are homeported in FLauderdale not pc??

[quote name='mlzangel78']I thought oasis and allure are homeported in FLauderdale not pc??[/QUOTE]

Yup, you guys are right. Its Port Everglades, not Port Canaveral. I get PE and PC confused all the time, I wish they would just stick to calling it Ft. Lauderdale LOL!

But still, my guess is Dream and Magic both in PC doing alternating itineraries. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it :D

[quote name='DGP1111'][COLOR=darkred]Let's just say it's a combination of both.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

TomNCheryl are tempting me to give Celebrity a try.....if I just knew
1) that they had karaoke
2) if they use an MP3 or CAVS

[quote name='pe4all']I''m still sulking that NY is out of the running!:p[/QUOTE]

I'm just hoping that Carnival Magic does a couple of cruises from NYC like Carnival Dream did.

Laura

[quote name='LHP']TomNCheryl are tempting me to give Celebrity a try.....if I just knew
1) that they had karaoke
2) if they use an MP3 or CAVS[/quote]

[COLOR=darkred]We'll then that gives me something to research for ya[B][I]!![/I][/B] :D[/COLOR]

Sadly....I fear you are correct.

But we can still cheer for Galveston (Houston) or New Orleans.

I think Sgt Schultz has been multi-voting in thepoll and is single handedly faster clicking than the folks wanting the Strand as nawlins is still ahead.

I think Sgt Schultz has been multi-voting in thepoll and is single handedly faster clicking than the folks wanting the Strand as nawlins is still ahead.

Galveston took over the lead again.

Galveston 43%

New Orleans 40%

One vote for New Orleans for obvious reasons….home of the world champs Saints and LSU Tigers.

If they move the Magic to the big easy, I will cancel my cruise on the Voyager of the Seas (Nov. 12 2011_first cruise out of N.O.), and book the Dream. Cannot wait to sail on the Voyager in the meantime.

I think both Galvestonians are clearly the ones voting Chicago-style. :rolleyes:

Im not a Gastonian, but I did vote twice, once on the john heald thingee and once on the polldaddy site link..if one vote is enough to sway this thing, Ill eat my hat. Id say its clear someone voting for New Orleans is cheating, and knows how to vote a lot more times.

Im not a Gastonian, but I did vote twice, once on the john heald thingee and once on the polldaddy site link..if one vote is enough to sway this thing, Ill eat my hat. Id say its clear someone voting for New Orleans is cheating, and knows how to vote a lot more times.

GAStonian! I like that. It is beyond clear that the GAStonians cheated first.

GAStonian! I like that. It is beyond clear that the GAStonians cheated first.

I think anyone from Galveston would have to work overtime to out do someone from Louisiana when it comes to "voting".... :D

(ie the political history of Louisiana)

I don't know about that. And Louisiana certainly isn't identified with hanging chad.

I was not only living in Florida at the time, but living in Palm Beach Cty. lol

I still think you are up to voting tricks. No way would New Orleans have so many votes.

I was not only living in Florida at the time, but living in Palm Beach Cty. lol

I still think you are up to voting tricks. No way would New Orleans have so many votes.

I wouldn't be surprised if the number of votes for either exceeds the number of blog readers. :cool:

I don't know about that. And Louisiana certainly isn't identified with hanging chad.

Well...the hanging chad would be the only thing crooked in politics that Louisiana isn't identified with. :D

Archived