AWESOME UPGRADE ON Conqest!!!!

We got the Upgrade call on Friday, I called them back this morning.......don't know how we manged to get so lucky......I did NOT ask questions, just took it and ran.

Our friends were booked in a 1A, Upper/Lower on the Upper Deck, they got Upgraded to a Balcony Cabin on the Panorama Deck for only $320 total. :eek:

I think that is an incredible deal!! They are so excited, this is their first cruise AND that puts them as our next door balcony neighbors.:D

We also moved our sons 1A on Upper Deck to an Inside Cabin on Panorama for ZERO extra dollars.

And the BEST part of all, we cruise in 19 DAYS!!!!!!!:D

We got the Upgrade call on Friday, I called them back this morning.......don't know how we manged to get so lucky......I did NOT ask questions, just took it and ran.

Our friends were booked in a 1A, Upper/Lower on the Upper Deck, they got Upgraded to a Balcony Cabin on the Panorama Deck for only $320 total. :eek:

I think that is an incredible deal!! They are so excited, this is their first cruise AND that puts them as our next door balcony neighbors.:D

We also moved our sons 1A on Upper Deck to an Inside Cabin on Panorama for ZERO extra dollars.

I'm jealous! Congrats and enjoy your cruise. :)

Congrats ...are you going with the Crazies too ...or just this Conquest on a earlier date. I noticed you were posting to a earlier Conquest date on the roll call.

No, we can't do the Crazies in Sept. Our son will be deep into football season then and the timing is just not good for us.

So we sail on June 27th! We have 9 people going with us from Odessa. We are gonna have a blast!!

We are going with the Crazies in Feb, on the Ecstasy!:)

No, we can't do the Crazies in Sept. Our son will be deep into football season then and the timing is just not good for us.

So we sail on June 27th! We have 9 people going with us from Odessa. We are gonna have a blast!!

We are going with the Crazies in Feb, on the Ecstasy!:)

whoooo hooooo... That will still be fun with 9 people you know onboard.

I was already booked Jan 22 2011 on Ecstasy so not on Ecstasy with Crazies ...and I will probably pay the $100 and transfer to a B2B Elation cruise with it. Im on Elation Feb 12 2011 ...(another reason I cant be with Crazies on Ecstasy). Im overbooked, nice problem to have.

I KNOW you will have fun, and glad your friends got upsold to a balcony next door to you ..what are the chances of right next door??!!! Sounds all to the good.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Great thing happened to my BIL & SIL on our upcoming 6/27 Freedom cruise. They, because of a price drop and I believe his former military discount were able to upgrade from an Main deck interior cabin to a balcony cabin on the 7th deck for $35 pp or $70 total!:p

Congrats! Great thing happened to my BIL & SIL on our upcoming 6/27 Freedom cruise. They, because of a price drop and I believe his former military discount were able to upgrade from an Main deck interior cabin to a balcony cabin on the 7th deck for $35 pp or $70 total!:p

WOW!! That is even better!! Congrats to them!!

Even more jealous! That's a terrific deal! :D

Archived