Laundrry Question re:- back2back cruise

I know this is going to seem like a daft question but hey ho, here goes...........

Am on 2 x b2b 5 night cruises on AOTS in November. (therefore a 10 night cruise)

Last time I was on Voyager class was on a 7 night cruise and there was a laundry facility where we filled a bag and was charged a fixed price which was superb value.

Is this facility available on a 5 night cruise to the best of anyone's knowledge?

I am happy to phone RCI, but the oracle aka Cruise Critic is normally quicker and appreciably more accurate.

Thank you in advance.

gary....

i do not remember this on our b2b last month. (we had a 5 and 9 nighter). They did offer it on the 9 nighter....

(but maybe you can ask---i was able to get the wash n fold on a day that it wasn't offered doesn't hurt....and if you ask the right peeps, they may do it for you since you are on a b2b....just a thought.....)

I managed to smush 14 items into the bag this last time!!

On 7 nights, they have always offered the laundry bag on the 5th night... I am not sure how that would work on a 5 night cruise! Maybe you can just send a few essential items out to be laundered earlier in the week, or ask if they will do the bag for you since you are on a B2B.

I am doing 2 7 night cruises on a B2B in August, and have planned on using the laundry bag. It is a pretty good deal, and certainly helps with the packing!

Are there any Laundrymats close to the port??

I know in LA there is one close to the port and I know a couple that would get off the ship for a couple hours grab water and soda and do a couple loads of wash

• 3 weeks later...

I am planning my first cruise on Royal Caribbean. It is a 7 night cruise. Does this mean there is no self-service laundry facility onboard?

I've only been on one other cruise (Carnival 7 night) and there was a coin laundry onboard.

I need to know how to pack so that is why I ask.

Thx.

I am planning my first cruise on Royal Caribbean. It is a 7 night cruise. Does this mean there is no self-service laundry facility onboard?

I've only been on one other cruise (Carnival 7 night) and there was a coin laundry onboard.

I need to know how to pack so that is why I ask.

Thx.

There are no self service laundry facilities on any RCI ship. Here is a price schedule when having laundry done on the ship.

Archived