Photo review of our Freedom trip!

thekings23

I made one with words and no photo's and it was too much like work, now it's time for photo's with no words. Haven't posted pictures on this site yet so bare with me while I give it a swing!

Rodeway Inn, nothing fancy but sufficient, $89 for the night with parking for the week, and free breakfast and free shuttle. Would stay there again. 100_2785.jpg

100_2786.jpg

Pool area at the hotel.

We did a lot of drinking before our last stop

Short wobbly walk back to

100_2853.jpg

and then more....

Awesome photo! Man is that a huge ship.....

thanks would love to hear about Embarkation

Awesome photo! Man is that a huge ship.....

thanks would love to hear about Embarkation

Sure! Took the first shuttle at 10:15 from the Rodeway to the port, very easy drive, gave the dude our bags (we drove so we packed waaaaaay too much) tipped the porter a 10$ and walked on in, lines were short and it was a breeze, We were in zone 4 for boarding and were on board eating and drinking by 12:15PM, this was our first cruise so I have little to compare it to, but it was very simple.

Day two was a Fun Day at Sea, and since we have two toddlers at home relaxing was a priority for this vacation, since they were with grandma. The entire day is summed up by....

100_2862.jpg

These big round cushiony chair thingys on the Serenity Deck are AWESOME, trust me, tomorrow is Grand Cayman

Welcome to Grandy Cayman, I really liked this port. It was a tender port, head down to deck 0 no tickets were given and it was easy on easy off the lil boats. Hey look I am on a big boat and there is another big boat behind me!

100_2891.jpg

Wife likes big boats too-

100_2892.jpg

I love this picture looking back at the Freedom

100_2893.jpg

We caught a cab to 7 mile beach, $4 PP each way, short drive but LONG walk *we picked up crazy walkers half way to the beach. We went to Royal Palms Resort, it was nice but expensive, everything on this island was $$

100_2894.jpg

Typical beach day, details are boring. But look how pretty the water is, ah paradise

100_2896.jpg

after the beach we shopped, I was craving some big black dick.

100_2921.jpg

Day two was a Fun Day at Sea, and since we have two toddlers at home relaxing was a priority for this vacation, since they were with grandma. The entire day is summed up by....

100_2862.jpg

These big round cushiony chair thingys on the Serenity Deck are AWESOME, trust me, tomorrow is Grand Cayman

Ahhh!! And that is what hubby and I are looking forward to when we sail on the Freedom in april!! The kids at home with their Gramdmother(getting spoiled) and us doing exactly what you are in the pic!!!

Loving the pics!!!

Rodeway Inn, nothing fancy but sufficient, $89 for the night with parking for the week, and free breakfast and free shuttle. Would stay there again. 100_2785.jpg

100_2786.jpg

Pool area at the hotel.

How was the parking at the RodeWay? Was it secured parking? Any problems when you got back?

Thanks! We sail on the Freedom in October and are looking for a decently priced hotel with parking.

Archived