Review: Serenade of the Seas

• 3 weeks later...

I have booked 9078 for our October 17th cruise. Reading your review and replying to my other threads has assured me I picked the right one. Can not wait. Just now deciding on whether to go down a day earlier or not. Have to check the flights. Thanks so much for you review. :)

Nicely written review! We are sailing on essentially the same itinerary in October/November, and seeing this has made me even MORE excited.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a good piece.

You're welcome; glad it was helpful. You will love the itinerary and the ship!

I have booked 9078 for our October 17th cruise. Reading your review and replying to my other threads has assured me I picked the right one. Can not wait. Just now deciding on whether to go down a day earlier or not. Have to check the flights. Thanks so much for you review.
I'm glad you've stopped stressing...I've been worried about you! It's a great cabin and I think you will like the location. We did not go down a day early, but have also been to SJU a few times before so didn't really need to.

Have a great cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Terre thanks for your worry. I worry too much I think. Still have to check the flights, but we are excited. Got a price drop last week that sealed the deal. Thanks again. I think we will be very happy with the choice.

Terre thanks for your worry. I worry too much I think. Still have to check the flights, but we are excited. Got a price drop last week that sealed the deal. Thanks again. I think we will be very happy with the choice.

That's great about the price drop! I know you will love the cabin and the ship. I think the Serenade has roped us back in to RCI. It had been so long since we'd sailed RCI (RCCL the last time we sailed)...but we really liked the Serenade and we will book RCI again. Can't wait to hear from you after your cruise...time flies so October will be here before you know it!

Terre,

Since you made it on the ship, I assume you had no problem getting over to the Jolly Pirates location prior to them leaving at 8:45.

Were you rushed to make it in time?

Honestly, I can't rememeber what time our excursion was scheduled for, but we had no problem at all. We met our new friends and we all rode the bus to the hotel as instructed. We paid and waited at the pier until time for us to board...no problem getting there in time.

• 3 months later...
Hi, I am going on the Serenade in Jan. staying in cabin 9050 also. Is there any obstruction (window washer) on deck like on the Radiance.

Thanks

You will have a little to the left where the window curves out, but for the most part the veiw was excellent.

Archived