Aruba with kids?

siestakim

I will be in Aruba in November and was wondering if anybody had some suggestions on what to do with kids there? We will have a 7 month old, a 19 month old, and an 8 year old. I don't want to just sit on a beach all day. Can babies go on the Jolly Roger boat? Do any of these jeep tours allow kids? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kim

I cannot imagine taking your two youngest on a jeep tour. It's hot, dusty, and very, very rough at times. Minimum age on at least one of them is 18 months. Maybe rent a car and take them to the ostrich farm and the butterly farm?

Children under four are free on the Jolly Roger, but again, I can't imagine taking two babies on this boat, but perhaps this would work for you.

Well when I said jeep tour I meant something like a tour that just drives the normal roads. And the Jolly Roger should be no problem b/c we take the babies on our boat all the time. How far is the butterfly farm from the boat?

I can't imagine going on the jeep or the boat with 2 really small children. I would recommend renting a car and take them to the beach for a bit, maybe to the butterfly farm, or see some of the other sites, ostrich farm, donkey sancuary. If you don't want to rent a car maybe take a bus tour to some of the sites.

• 2 weeks later...
Well when I said jeep tour I meant something like a tour that just drives the normal roads. And the Jolly Roger should be no problem b/c we take the babies on our boat all the time. How far is the butterfly farm from the boat?

Would they have life jackets to fit babies and/or toddlers? That would be a

big concern for me.

Archived