Private Tour with Serenity

JenAndDan

For those who have done a private island tour with serenity, what places did you choose to visit? we are getting to the stage soon where we need to finalize what we want to do and I can't narrow it down. Also, if we want to add a beach visit - which beach would you recommend stopping at?

Our tour is private but we don't want beach time since we read that St.lucia is not the best for beautiful beaches. We really want to spend more time enjoying the scenic parts of the island and perhaps some time at a local bar. Our stops include:Morne Fortune, Banana Plantation, Marigot Bay, Fishing Villages(Local Bar Stop), Casava Bakery (?? SP), Valcano, Waterfall, Lunch(over looking the Twin Peaks), Livity Art Studio, Rum Distillery(if time permits) and return to Cruise Port.

• 2 weeks later...

We did a private tour with Serenity last January with our two kids (18&21). We have been on 11 cruises and it was in our top three excursions!We went to a fishing village,waterfall,lunch overlooking the Pitons,volcano ,mud bath,bananas plantation and beach. Along the way they would give us samples of foods that they would talk about,bought us bananas at the plantation and stopped at a local bakery for a loaf of locally made bread.Our guides were a husband and wife team. By the time we returned to the ship our guides felt like part of our family.Go on this excursion with Serenity!!-Kade

• 2 weeks later...

My tour with Serenity Tours was great. Visited a banana plantation (bananas taste so much better), falls, Soufriere sulphur/volcano, Anse La Raye fishing village, casava bread bakery (best bread I ever ate!); ate lunch at The Beacon overlooking the Pitons; went to a monument to get a closer view of the smaller piton; rum distillery; got a picture of the Snake Man holding a snake; stopped for views over Marigot Bay and the cruise ship port. What made it so wonderful was our tour guide (she is now a student at University of Michigan). She took the time to share her experiences of growing up on St. Lucia with us. We were also given the option to snorkel at Anse Cochon ( return to ship via boat); but, it was a long day and I wanted to get back to the ship. On parting, our tour guide hugged me goodbye. She even told me how to get to the Supermarket to get Mountain Dew/Diet Pepsi (only Coke Products are sold onboard) to bring back to the ship. Once home, I received an email thanking me for choosing Serenity Tours and was asked for honest feedback on my tour with them. So, I hope this information helps -- Have Fun.

Just got back from a wonderful week in St Lucia that Serenity booked for us stayed 4 days at Wind Jammers and 3 days at Ti Kaye which is a great beach for Senerity to take you to very private and great snorkeling. We did ATV and Zipline for adventure tours. For Sight seeing we went to Pinel Island State park another great beach. Since we were there for a week john took us many local spots to eat that friends of his had (think BBQ and griiled fish). You cant go wrong just call them and have them help you plan your day or week start as friends and end as family.

• 2 weeks later...

We are booked on one of the Serenity private tours. We can't wait to do this. I am happy you had a wonderful time while in St.lucia. Is there anything thing in particular you think we should not miss out on while on our cruise. We booked private so we can do whatever we would like.

The good thing about John and his Serenity crew is the ability to make sure you have a wonderful tour. There are so many wonderful thing to see and do and EAT. That is the main reason we returned for a week because our day with them was just not enough. Just read about St lucia here and pick what grabs ya cause it all great.

We are interested in the Serenity Fun at The Beach tour. it is at Pigeon Island and sounds like a nice park like, safe, beach. Also includes chair and umbrella. Anyone ever do this one? Just wondering if lunch facility on premise? Would anyone recommend this Value Trip? Thanks

We spent an afternoon at pigeon island state park there are bathrooms, places to eat and drink. It is very safe and there is also another bar called the Cellar. You could move your chairs to the shade if you wanted beach area was not huge but not small either

• 1 month later...

Allen I would really like to thank you for all the details you gave on Serenity. This helped me book them for our private island tour. Lunch at Ladera over

looking the Pitons was indeed a highlight.They tailored our trip to suite us and we really appreciated that, St.lucia was our favorite stop.

Thanks so much for your feed back and now it's our turn to share our experience. SERENITY is worth it to the max.

• 1 month later...

We just finished our 2nd tour with Serenity and couldn't be more pleased. In January we did the private tour down to the Pitons and then took a catamaran back to the ship. We knew then that we would be stopping again in October so we picked our 'Ambassador's' (Russell) brain on what to do then. He recommended the eastern (less visited) side of the island. All my husband knew was that he wanted to go zip lining. Working with the folks at Serenity we - along with another couple from our roll call - went zip lining, visited a beautiful, secluded waterfall on the property of a gentleman who lives very simply on beautiful property and has both solar (a project assisted by students from the University of Vermont) and hydro-electric power (I think that is helped by an overseas grant). He showed us his gardens of flowers and herbs. We then had a home cooked meal in a thatched roof pavilion. Following lunch we drove all the way to the southern tip of the island (fabulous views) and then back to the port. John (our Ambassador and co-owner) was a wealth of information and we enjoyed his company and learned lots about his beautiful island. I can't recommend them highly enough.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

After reading all the wonderful things you all had to say about Serenity, it surely makes me want to book a tour with them while we are there in April. Do you have to pay upfront or can we pay them cash when we get there? How does it work when you book with them? We definitely want to try the mud baths and go to the volcano and waterfall. Can anyone give me an idea on pricing? do they customize the priicng based on how many stops you want to do? Do they book a land and sea combo??? would love to hear more about your experiences, perhaps post some pictures if you can!! Thanks in advance:D

• 3 months later...
After reading all the wonderful things you all had to say about Serenity, it surely makes me want to book a tour with them while we are there in April. Do you have to pay upfront or can we pay them cash when we get there? How does it work when you book with them? We definitely want to try the mud baths and go to the volcano and waterfall. Can anyone give me an idea on pricing? do they customize the priicng based on how many stops you want to do? Do they book a land and sea combo??? would love to hear more about your experiences, perhaps post some pictures if you can!! Thanks in advance:D

When it comes to payments they do ask for a credit card to reserve your spot since they do not have crowded tours. On the day of your tour you can choose to pay cash or credit card or even travellers cheques. If you call and tell them what you would like your itinery to be like they will customize your tour to suite. You can add or remove stops of your choose.

Look up their site at www.**************** or call 1 866 766 0794 toll free.

Archived