Gluten Free Restaurants in FLL

ooulio

Can anyone help me with this? I am trying to find a hotel in Ft Lauderdale that is near a Gluten Free place to eat breakfast lunch or dinner. I know where they are in Cocoa Beach just not this place. Last time I was here was 4 years ago. I could eat normal then.

Sorry to be a pain. I have been looking for weeks.

• 4 weeks later...
Can anyone help me with this? I am trying to find a hotel in Ft Lauderdale that is near a Gluten Free place to eat breakfast lunch or dinner. I know where they are in Cocoa Beach just not this place. Last time I was here was 4 years ago. I could eat normal then.

Sorry to be a pain. I have been looking for weeks.

My mother discovered she was allergic to wheat last year, so I feel your pain. Whenever traveling, I usually start with the chain restaurants in the area. Outback (check out their flourless brownie dessert - awesome!) and Chili's are 2 that have very good gluten-free menus. Definitely do some research online, and email any restaurant you are interested in. It pays to do the legwork beforehand!

As a vegan, many of the things I can eat gluten-free eaters eat so why not try some of my favorite sites like happycow.net or urbanspoon.com. There are quite a few places and it does require work, but you can find it. I was at Orlando World Center by Marriott and their food court had signs for gluten-free choices. One of them I asked about because I thought it was a typo: a gluten-free pizza for $25 and no, it wasn't a typo. :(

My friends have stayed in the Fort Lauderdale area and she is on a gluten free diet. The place they talked about most often was Bonefish Grill. Also, I agree Outback is amazing with the gluten-free menu.

My friends have stayed in the Fort Lauderdale area and she is on a gluten free diet. The place they talked about most often was Bonefish Grill. Also, I agree Outback is amazing with the gluten-free menu.

Bonefish Grill is a national chain and it is very good. It's quite far from the airport and port, though, about 10 miles north. There is a Courtyard Marriott about a mile away. The other hotels in the area would not be recommended per tripadvisor reviews.

Archived