Redefining Loyalty?

A week or so ago, I got some snail mail advertising from RC that was addressed to my DH welcoming him as a Platinum member. I thought this must have been a mistake as I have completed only 4 credits with RC, but 5 credits with X giving me a Platinum status with RC. DH has only experienced one 2 day cruise on RC for 1 cruise credit and 2 credits for X sky suite cruise. Well, yesterday I pick up the mail and here is another brochure addressed to DH listing the new benefits of his Platinum status. They have his correct membership number and acknowledge he only has 1 cruise credit. Anyone have any idea why this is? Has anyone else experienced this? I sure won't complain to RC, but clearly this is an error. I hope they do that to my status and make me diamond plus!!!lol

Spouses in the same home will get the same status as their partner

I live with my traveling partner but we aren't married (yes, we are living in sin; not that we have the energy; but I digress :) ) I am platinum and she is gold....will we BOTH have coupon booklets on our next cruise coming up?

Just wondering...

Mitch

Ah...the wages of sin ;)= only married couples get to share the same status.

LOL...sinner responding back...yes, I understand that, but my singificant other is Gold on her own..so am I correct to assume she will receive a "gold" savings booklet, while I will receive the Platinum version; or is it just one booklet per cabin to the one who booked it.

Not a big deal, just wondering.

Should I pop the question on the cruise??? :)

Archived