Half Moon Cay--which cabana??

In Nov we had the green cabana #10. We liked the privacy but not the walk. We are looking at booking another cabana in March. We want to be closer to the lunch and tender area but not too much noise and commotion. We are thinking of purple or peach (6 or 7). Does anyone have any experience with where the crowds start to significantly decrease?

Thanks

Marcia

We didn't get a cabana they where all rented but then number 9 had no one in it all day :( ...should have checked again before leaving the ship. I would have liked somewhere around number 5 for my choice.

We will get one our next time on the island....or else.:D

Did you get on the ship to late to book one?

I have read to get on the ship early and wait in line at the excursion desk for it to open:D I plan on doing this and hope I am early enough.

I just got back from sailing on the Miracle, we sailed on June 8th. I got to the excursion desk a little after 1:00 (limo driver took the long route) but I was still able to get a cabana (#12). There were 5 or 6 left when I got mine. I suggest you get in line as soon as you board. They have trams that take you to the cabana's if you don't like the walk.

I just got back from sailing on the Miracle, we sailed on June 8th. I got to the excursion desk a little after 1:00 (limo driver took the long route) but I was still able to get a cabana (#12). There were 5 or 6 left when I got mine. I suggest you get in line as soon as you board. They have trams that take you to the cabana's if you don't like the walk.

Thanks. We plan on staying in downtown Miami the night before so we will get a cab and get to the port early:D

Archived