Thanks NCL !!!

RaMar

How did you manage to get them? Just call NCL and have them send them to you?

Back when I cruised years ago, they use to provide you with the hard little tags that you filled out and put behind the plastic cover. Now I'm hearing they don't have those?

How did you manage to get them? Just call NCL and have them send them to you?

Back when I cruised years ago, they use to provide you with the hard little tags that you filled out and put behind the plastic cover. Now I'm hearing they don't have those?

When I booked the cruise I asked the rep.(a very nice woman), if they could send me the luggage tags. She said she would do that but I thought she was kidding. I am so glad that I don't have to spend additional time doing them.

I'm just wondering if they'll send them if I booked with an agent instead of directly with ncl.

Are they the hard tags with the clear plastic in the front?

Hey all we just got our luggage tags as well.. I'm on the Jewel end of July.

Mine were orange like a wrist band if you go an amusement park/E.R. no plastic :)

Oh we didn't book with a TA went straight through NCL... However some people in my party there book and luggage tags went to each other's home :confused:.. I was fortunate name and d.o.b in tack.

Hey all we just got our luggage tags as well.. I'm on the Jewel end of July.

Mine were orange like a wrist band if you go an amusement park/E.R. no plastic :)

So if they are like a wristband you get when you go to an amusement park, you just write on them your information??? That is kind of weird to me.

The tags are paper stickers with 2 tags for each passenger which includes name of each person, name of ship, cabin number, cabin location (aft, mid, strbrd, etc) and date of cruise. Your home address is not printed on them. There also is no room to write your address on the tag. I booked through an agent and recieved my welcome aboard envelope at the end of May for my July 17 Epic cruise. Ohhh I can hardly wait! :p

I'm going to have to see if I can find my old ones. I know that I ran across them several years ago in the box of all my cruise stuff (brochures, excursions and such that I had collected when I cruised with them). I just hope I didn't throw them away. They were really nice and like the hard plastic/leather type with the NCL on them and they had a plastic front that you insert your information on a car in them. It would be so nice to find them.

The tags are paper stickers with 2 tags for each passenger which includes name of each person, name of ship, cabin number, cabin location (aft, mid, strbrd, etc) and date of cruise. Your home address is not printed on them. There also is no room to write your address on the tag. I booked through an agent and recieved my welcome aboard envelope at the end of May for my July 17 Epic cruise. Ohhh I can hardly wait! :p

Thanks orangegrove I didn't describe them quite right:o! However when we got our book they were folded inside. I have a mini-suite so does paper diffrentiate from plastic? Also they gave us two blank strips(luggage tags) I guess if you bring more than you should...lol-lol-lol

I'm going to have to see if I can find my old ones. I know that I ran across them several years ago in the box of all my cruise stuff (brochures, excursions and such that I had collected when I cruised with them). I just hope I didn't throw them away. They were really nice and like the hard plastic/leather type with the NCL on them and they had a plastic front that you insert your information on a car in them. It would be so nice to find them.

I just realized you said "old ones" that may not be sufficient today.

Thanks orangegrove I didn't describe them quite right:o! However when we got our book they were folded inside. I have a mini-suite so does paper diffrentiate from plastic? Also they gave us two blank strips(luggage tags) I guess if you bring more than you should...lol-lol-lol

LOL, I guess I was being a bit overdetailed, I just described them a bit more in case she wanted to use them as id tags for the airline. I wanted her to be aware that there is NO address info on them in case of lost luggage. But of course that would never happen with the airlines! :rolleyes:

Also they gave us two blank strips(luggage tags) I guess if you bring more than you should...lol-lol-lol

Hey, they didn't give me any extra..only 2 for each of us. (6 total) I guess being on the Epic they don't want more luggage than the 8400 pieces! LOL :D

LOL, I guess I was being a bit overdetailed, I just described them a bit more in case she wanted to use them as id tags for the airline. I wanted her to be aware that there is NO address info on them in case of lost luggage. But of course that would never happen with the airlines! :rolleyes:

I didn't realize it was for an airline.. Yea, I guess the EPIC doesn't want more than 8600 bags of luggage floating around ...imagine your tag falling off or forgetting to put one on!! Ugh!..

I'm thinking about trying the EPIC next year or the year after. I know they were stopping in NY I wanted a tour but it was for TA's

I'm just wondering if they'll send them if I booked with an agent instead of directly with ncl.

Are they the hard tags with the clear plastic in the front?

On my past December cruise, our TA got them for us. This cruise I booked directly with NCL and they sent us the identical booklet with 6 tags, 4 of them have our names preprinted and 2 extra blank.

Archived