Magic is going to................

Legend

OMG..Im such a dork!

One should NOT post from her iPod at 4am when she is still 1/2 asleep!

Of course I *Know* the Triumph is a Conquest Class and the Ecstasy is a Fantasy Class....I dont know what I was thinkinig...(clearly I wasnt) ;)

:p

lmao ...actually Triumph is one of the two Truimph class ships. Thats why I think Carnival would use it for short cruises out of Galveston, but not Conquest. I dont think they would use a Conquest class ship for short cruises.

I dont know ...Im guessing.

Carnival Victory is the other Triumph class ship.

nor do they utilize the space correctly on the 2nd level of the buffet...no fish and chips or even drink stations...just dead unused space.

there are other awkward areas of the layout that were changed in the next few classes of ships.

It is sort of like an incomplete experiment...LOL :p

I always say the Triumph class is the Destiny with the mistakes corrected.

I think Randy is the real Sgt Shultz - "I Know nothink".

Cuizer2"You would have to know something to know that no one knows anything. Thus your statement cannot possible be true."

Here we have a case of "Deep Thought" and the answer is "42".;)

I think you and Zef were brothers in another life. You sort of remind me of him the way you both talk and act in person. .. except for his bad puns all the time. He is punny.

You can drive to Alaska too, it will just take an awful long time!

The only way to get to Juneau is via air or water. The local roads go along the coast, but do not connect to the rest of the world.

However, in general you can drive to Alaska, that is true. :)

OMG People!

Give me a break, I said I made a mistake, and made another one trying to correct it...(if you will notice, almost as soon as I posted it, I edited the "Conquest class" out to say "Different Class"--> not quick enough I see) :confused:

I cant believe how fast people jump on things....

:rolleyes:

This will be so cool if they stay !! we love the 2 other ships in this port too !!

I doubt that Carnival would keep three ships in Galveston. If the Magic does home port there than the Conquest would go to another city (like New Orleans).

On my mac, I can add a new one, and I can choose Magic, and then it gives a bunch of dates through 2012.

But it doesn't say homeports or itineraries. I don't see why Carnival would care about this... it doesn't really help anyone with anything.

Same as everyone else. You do have to be logged in to get that much though.

The only way to get to Juneau is via air or water. The local roads go along the coast, but do not connect to the rest of the world.

However, in general you can drive to Alaska, that is true. :)

I drove from Tennessee to New York to Fairbanks, Alaska, in a 1959 36-horsepower VW Beetle. It took over two weeks, and since it was before the Alcan Highway was paved, 18-wheelers kicking back rocks from the road broke our windshiel, both headlights, and punched a hole int he gas tank. so we had to stop several times for repairs.

I did the return trip four years later in a 1964 Falcon and my wife and a three-year-old. :)

It's a beautiful trip, but can take a long time and be very stressful. :)

On my mac, I can add a new one, and I can choose Magic, and then it gives a bunch of dates through 2012.

But it doesn't say homeports or itineraries. I don't see why Carnival would care about this... it doesn't really help anyone with anything.

If you accept that the Magic TA is coming to Galveston, you cant think its going to another port if you accept the dates as being correct. Some people talking about it going around the Cape, cant and still be going out on a cruise a week later. So ... it gives some clues, just not everything we want to know. We can also see some gaps for Triumph, Ecstasy and Conquest that gives one cause to go hmmmm, now whats going on then.

If you accept that the Magic TA is coming to Galveston, you cant think its going to another port if you accept the dates as being correct. Some people talking about it going around the Cape, cant and still be going out on a cruise a week later. So ... it gives some clues, just not everything we want to know. We can also see some gaps for Triumph, Ecstasy and Conquest that gives one cause to go hmmmm, now whats going on then.

They will be covering for the Elation and Paradise so that the waterworks can be added to both ships. Besides, Carnival could always just overnight the ships via Fed Ex.

OMG People!

Give me a break, I said I made a mistake, and made another one trying to correct it...(if you will notice, almost as soon as I posted it, I edited the "Conquest class" out to say "Different Class"--> not quick enough I see) :confused:

Sorry...didn't mean to upset you. :(:o

OMG..Im such a dork!

One should NOT post from her iPod at 4am when she is still 1/2 asleep!

Of course I *Know* the Triumph is a different Class and the Ecstasy is a Fantasy Class....I dont know what I was thinkinig...(clearly I wasnt) ;)

I read the original post that the Triumph is coming and comprehended it as 'Fantasy' :rolleyes:

My bad.

(I have not read the posts that followed in response, but I hope you were not Too Harsh with me) :)

:p

Don't worry you are not alone. Been there, done that too many times to count.

The best part is that it makes perfect sense when you originally post it.:D

Bill

Don't worry you are not alone. Been there, done that too many times to count.

The best part is that it makes perfect sense when you originally post it.:D

Bill

lol Bill,

And perfect sense it did in the dark early early in the AM when I couldnt sleep...

;)

then I thought about it and said to myself "oh, man...there are going to be some nasty posts..."

:eek:

;)

OMG People!

sorry, I said lol and just thought it was funny ... didnt know you would be upset. No one cares ...really, except you. dont be upset with us.

No one meant it in a nasty way Ill bet my bottom dollar ...just bored and talking.

They will be covering for the Elation and Paradise so that the waterworks can be added to both ships. Besides, Carnival could always just overnight the ships via Fed Ex.

You just keep on wishing ... you Calif kid you.

I dont suppose you would consider Randy's CC Magic cruise on Dec 4th with everyone else?? What cha doing then?? Ill pick you up from the airport if you come in the day before?

I just got off the phone with my PVP, I was one of the lucky few who booked on Monday. He explained how they booked by mistake on Monday, but that I could keep my reservation, knowing that there may be some itinerary changes, or I could cancel getting a full refund. Of couse I kept my reservation as ports don't really mean a lot to us. He did not indicate what changes might be made in the itinerary that was quoted to me at time of booking. So sounds like some changes are going to be made???????

sorry, I said lol and just thought it was funny ... didnt know you would be upset. No one cares ...really, except you. dont be upset with us.

No one meant it in a nasty way Ill bet my bottom dollar ...just bored and talking.

Hey FF,

Im not upset...just surpirsed (should not have been tho) at how fast I was jumped... (by the time I edited there were already 3 posts)

no worries

Archived