Magic is going to................

Legend

sorry, I said lol and just thought it was funny ... didnt know you would be upset. No one cares ...really, except you. dont be upset with us.

No one meant it in a nasty way Ill bet my bottom dollar ...just bored and talking.

You're right no one cares but the poster.

I do know when I mess up I get rather embarassed and kick myself pretty good even though it's just a message board.

In the end it's not earth shattering and life goes on.:p

Bill

I just got off the phone with my PVP, I was one of the lucky few who booked on Monday. He explained how they booked by mistake on Monday, but that I could keep my reservation, knowing that there may be some itinerary changes, or I could cancel getting a full refund. Of couse I kept my reservation as ports don't really mean a lot to us. He did not indicate what changes might be made in the itinerary that was quoted to me at time of booking. So sounds like some changes are going to be made???????

Just hope they don't change the last stop!

You're right no one cares but the poster.

I do know when I mess up I get rather embarassed and kick myself pretty good even though it's just a message board.

In the end it's not earth shattering and life goes on.:p

Bill

lol, thats it more then anything else...

I think "I knew that" WTH? was I thinking when I was typing...

;)

I just got off the phone with my PVP, I was one of the lucky few who booked on Monday. He explained how they booked by mistake on Monday, but that I could keep my reservation, knowing that there may be some itinerary changes, or I could cancel getting a full refund. Of couse I kept my reservation as ports don't really mean a lot to us. He did not indicate what changes might be made in the itinerary that was quoted to me at time of booking. So sounds like some changes are going to be made???????

Hmm. I wonder what they might change????

You just keep on wishing ... you Calif kid you.

I dont suppose you would consider Randy's CC Magic cruise on Dec 4th with everyone else?? What cha doing then?? Ill pick you up from the airport if you come in the day before?

I've got my plans for 2010 and 2011 (two cruises each). I'm thinking Breeze in Europe for 2012. However, I'll have to see what my sister says to the Magic once its itineraries become known.

He did not indicate what the changes might be. I mentioned that there was a lot of talk on CC about where the Magic would have it's home port and he said that might be what the changes would be. But he really didn't sound like he knew.

He did not indicate what the changes might be. I mentioned that there was a lot of talk on CC about where the Magic would have it's home port and he said that might be what the changes would be. But he really didn't sound like he knew.

Please Carnival just release the info!!! We just want to find out!!

I've got my plans for 2010 and 2011 (two cruises each). I'm thinking Breeze in Europe for 2012. However, I'll have to see what my sister says to the Magic once its itineraries become known.

Well, if your plans change .... too bad ...it was a thought.

No kidding! What are they holding back for? We know they know so get on with it! I cant keep running to my laptop every 10 minutes to read new posts under this thread! Oh jeez I've gone crazy!:p;)

I've gone crazy too. I have been spending so much time on CC these last few days!

Please Carnival just release the info!!! We just want to find out!!

Its true... either they should say "we know it was released early and its true" or they should say "what was released may be changed in the future, so we're sorry about the premature information..."

Carnival should say something at this point...

No kidding! What are they holding back for? We know they know so get on with it! I cant keep running to my laptop every 10 minutes to read new posts under this thread! Oh jeez I've gone crazy!:p;)

And my boss just asked me if I worked for (her) or Carnival....

:rolleyes::eek:

Carnival just make the announcement.

NOT!!!:mad:

Darn it, I totally fell for it until I scrolled down :( lol

LOL, Two rules to live by: Don't Panic and never leave home without my towel.

(some people are asking themselves - What are they talking about?)

Me either! And lol they probably are. I'm just glad I got it when I read that, it's been a long time since I've seen the movie or read the book. Thanks for the laugh, Traveler!

Funny, I just did a web search, for Carnival Magic/Galveston and all the reuslts that came up (even the ones that were like Houston Business journal) said "According to a Cruise Critic Article"

lol, I was trying to get New info...not stuff we already found out on here...

;)

Funny, I just did a web search, for Carnival Magic/Galveston and all the reuslts that came up (even the ones that were like Houston Business journal) said "According to a Cruise Critic Article"

lol, I was trying to get New info...not stuff we already found out on here...

;)

someone just posted to the sticky on top about Galveston ... that they just got off Spirit and Magic is going to Galveston and Conquest to New Orleans. It was confirmed.

someone just posted to the sticky on top about Galveston ... that they just got off Spirit and Magic is going to Galveston and Conquest to New Orleans. It was confirmed.

Just got an email from my TA that told me to

"be patient...we will "know" this week or next week"

:)

She told me to 'not worry, I was on her calander about it"

:)

hmmmm.....

Archived