Randi's Happy Horses Question

MikeM

She responses very quickly, I am surprise she didn't get back to you.

My friend just got back from Randi. She requested a white horse and she got it. She emailed and got a response the next day.

I emailed Randi about age restriction, and got the email back the next day also.

She responses very quickly, I am surprise she didn't get back to you.

My friend just got back from Randi. She requested a white horse and she got it. She emailed and got a response the next day.

I emailed Randi about age restriction, and got the email back the next day also.

Is this the correct address?

randi@randishappyhorses.com

Thanks for the help.

Take Care

That's the correct email. She's usually pretty quick to reply....but if she's got something going on, it may take a little longer. Give it another week or so and if you don't hear back from her, just email her again. :)

She has had a problem in the past with spotty internet coverage. It may take a few days for her to get back to you if this has recently happened.

Give her a few more days before you try again.

She has had a problem in the past with spotty internet coverage. It may take a few days for her to get back to you if this has recently happened.

Give her a few more days before you try again.

Randi is also the only one who works with the reservations, so if she is away from home, it may take her a few days to respond. Give it a few days, and you will likely hear from her.

While not as fast as some (w/i 24 hrs) she did respond to us within a couple of days. She is usually pretty good about that. Maybe her connection is down, she's away etc Shoot another email out in a couple of days.

I got a very fast responce and she was great in getting back to me. I gave her my exact details and she was happy to acoomidate me. I have horses and ride and am used to tall horses and she responded very quickly and was very accomidating. I am excited to do this ride and so glad I booked it,

Adri :)

While not as fast as some (w/i 24 hrs) she did respond to us within a couple of days. She is usually pretty good about that. Maybe her connection is down, she's away etc Shoot another email out in a couple of days.

Sent another e-mail and will wait a few days. I have her phone number to try also.

Thanks so much,

Mike/Cher

Just received a great note from Randi and we are good to go. She was looking in on this site and saw were were a bit worried and contacted us right away. What a nice responsive note she included. Thanks all for the help and Randi if your listening Thank You, Thank You>>>>>>>>>:):)

Mike/Cher

Just received a great note from Randi and we are good to go. She was looking in on this site and saw were were a bit worried and contacted us right away. What a nice responsive note she included. Thanks all for the help and Randi if your listening Thank You, Thank You>>>>>>>>>:):)

Mike/Cher

If Randi has ANY problems with electricity, her computer will go down. That may have been what happened. I used to answer her mail for her years ago and she made me answer the same day!!!! Made me get up at 6 A.M. to do it. But I was happy to help her out. She does a good ride.

Mike/Cher

Enjoy your ride. We had a blast and the beach your taken on is pristine!

We just got back yesterday and rode with Randi last Wednesday. It was the highlight of the trip for my kids. Randi is very interesting and it was fascinating to talk with her. Her whole team that rode with us were wonderful. We had all levels of riders from complete novice with injury (me) to pretty experienced. They matched horses well and everybody had a great time! Couldn't recommend her more highly!!

We rode right along the water's edge and the surf did splash up the horses' legs. I don't know if you could ride deeper in the water, but you can ask Tony and see what he says. They are very nice and accommodating.

Great thanks. I am a beginner but have always wanted to ride a horse and i saw a pic of someone riding at waters edge and maybe a bit more in like part way up the horses legs. i of course dont want the horse to be hurt but thought that would be neat. some via the ship say horses do not go in or near water.....but say it is a beach horseride......i was like huh?? :confused: so i be they stay further away from the waters edge.....but even a bit into the waters edge would be a great adventure i bet. DH and i are trying to decide between the cruise sponsored excursions in another port or going with Randi in Mazatlan. :D

You won't ride the horses IN the water. A little splashing at their feet is all you'll get, if that. You will ride right along the water and that's where the guides will take your photos.

I highly recommend riding with Randi. It's a peaceful, pretty, ride on very healthy horses. You'll have a wonderful time! :)

When we went with Tony (Randi's Happy Horses) they kept us up on the softer sand. A fall on the wet sand is a really hard landing. We were only in the water for pictures. We did have one lady fall off her horse (she lost her footing in stirup) but she was fine landing in the soft sand (except maybe her pride). :) We cannot wait to ride with Tony again! Terrific! He was great with my two boys who had never ridden before. Randi is a fun to visit with too once you arrive at Victor's.

well i wouldnt want the horses or other people to get hurt. so near the water and then pics by the water is cool. just didnt want a dessert/mountain type view....not that we have ridden before..LOL.:D as soon as we confirm which line we are doing we are going to try to book.

do have 1 other question....i saw on the site it says no credit cards and small bills.....so am i to understand she takes RSVPs and then you dont pay until she picks you up at the port? also she does work with all the cruise lines right??

well i wouldnt want the horses or other people to get hurt. so near the water and then pics by the water is cool. just didnt want a dessert/mountain type view....not that we have ridden before..LOL.:D as soon as we confirm which line we are doing we are going to try to book.

do have 1 other question....i saw on the site it says no credit cards and small bills.....so am i to understand she takes RSVPs and then you dont pay until she picks you up at the port? also she does work with all the cruise lines right??

They Randi worked the last few times we rode with her is she settles up with you at lunch after the ride. I have not heard of her not working with any cruise lines. In fact, she normally only deals with people on cruise lines, so I think you are safe

Here's a photo I took on one of our rides with Randi. It shows how close we were to the water on our particular ride.

randihorseride.jpg

Here's a photo I took of my daughter on her horse. You can see how healthy the horse is. They're well taken care of, which was very important to us.

randihorseride2.jpg

And, here's a link to a video I shot on a ride. It shows a guide and some of the riders that wanted to run way ahead, coming back to those of us who chose to walk with another guide. The guides are very accomodating and really want you to have a good time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnxt7-bn6qw

Hope these help answer some questions. :)

Archived