Imagination Refurb Due Date ?

mr jailerman

Hi All.. Just wondering who might know when Carnival Imagination is Due to go into dry dock ? I know she was re-done in early 2008 but was thinking that she may be due for her 2 or 3 year soon ? Also wondering if they may be adding the Balconies to her also ? Thanks for any info and have a great day.. :)

Kurt

I was just on the Imagination in January and didn't find anything that would need cleaning up or refurbing. Sure she's a bit "90s", but everything was clean and neat that I saw.

On the other hand... I just got off the Grandeur (Royal Caribbean) this morning, and SHE needs some work more then Imagination does.

Hi All.. Just wondering who might know when Carnival Imagination is Due to go into dry dock ? I know she was re-done in early 2008 but was thinking that she may be due for her 2 or 3 year soon ? Also wondering if they may be adding the Balconies to her also ? Thanks for any info and have a great day.. :)

Kurt

She was done in 2007.

I was just on the Imagination in January and didn't find anything that would need cleaning up or refurbing. Sure she's a bit "90s", but everything was clean and neat that I saw.

On the other hand... I just got off the Grandeur (Royal Caribbean) this morning, and SHE needs some work more then Imagination does.

Carnival seems to dry-dock their ships more often than RCCL.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks..Anyone else happen to know if the Imagination is due for the Balconies and Extended Suite Balconies Refurb ? I am thinking that it might be a good idea to switch to a middle Grand Suite with the Hope that it does become extended and hope they leave me alone since im booked already:rolleyes::D:D.. A Long shot I know..;):p..

The Imagination was the fifth in the Fantasy class of ships, first sailing in July 1995. The ship has been refurbished a few times with the last in November 2007. Renovations are scheduled for September 2010. The ship features a two-tier showroom, the Dynasty Lounge, where shows are held nightly.

The ship also features two formal dining rooms, each with 2 dining times. The Spirit dining room is in the Aft (rear) and the Pride dining room is mid-ship. Seating are at 6:00 and 8:15. "Your Time Open Dining" is available.

and here is the site that I use for info http://www.seauonboard.com/index.html

Archived