Emergency contact information?

Sisa

Hi,

In the (hopefully) unlikely event that family or friends have an emergency while we are away, how can they reach us? I know our cell phones probably won't always be working. We are going on the Explorer of the Seas. I have looked all over the RC website, and even sent them an email, but I haven't been able to find the answer.

Thanks for your help.

The emergency contact number is 888-724-SHIP.

I am assuming they would then tell an operator w which shio you were on, but I have never tried it. It will cost them $7.95 per minute, so it had better be an emergency!

From the website :

Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (888) 724-SHIP. Or from outside the U.S. they can call (732) 335-3285. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute and can be charged to their American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or Diners Club®. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply.

my travel agent said to have them contact her and she would get a fax to the ship- also she gave me the number mentioned above. i hope we never hae to worry about this- but you never know

Archived