Senior and Residency Rates listed

A few years ago I could bring up a pdf file or RCL website to find cruises that had these discounts. It would show different cruises with all the states that qualify for this discount. Is this not available now or am I confusing myself with the Wave Promo or Tues. specials?

You can still search for them on the RCCL website. Just do an Advanced Search and click on your state and the 55+. You need to add just one other qualifier, like 7 nights or a destination, and you will see all the sailings that have the discounts.

I do not recall these being available this way. I think you may be correct about it being the Tuesday Sale.
There used to be a link Royal Caribbean maintained where you could get a pdf of the current resident, etc. promos, it was called the Promowave. It was updated weekly.

I don't think they do it any more, but here's what it looked like when they did:

http://cruises.simsfamtrav.com/rccl/promowave.pdf

I remember the Promowave but it seems I had forgotten what it listed. Looking at it now I remember.
I can remember dutifully checking it every week. They had one for the Tuesday only sales, which was published either Thursday or Friday night, and the Promowave which was published Monday night or Tuesday morning, and it was generally good at least until the next one came out.

This just lists them all out without having to narrow down your search.

I'm not sure how often it updates but it can be handy if you are just looking to see what discounted rates are out there if you're not particularly looking for a certain ship or itinerary.

Just throwing out there what I've found in my research.

I can remember dutifully checking it every week. They had one for the Tuesday only sales, which was published either Thursday or Friday night, and the Promowave which was published Monday night or Tuesday morning, and it was generally good at least until the next one came out.

Maybe they will be bringing something similar back. Starting in July the Tuesday sale, that gets released the previous Thursday is going to change to a Monday sale, e-mailed to signed up C&A members on Friday.The new sales will be combinable with savings certificates, on board booking bonuses, OR suite and balcony discounts.

A few years ago I could bring up a pdf file or RCL website to find cruises that had these discounts. It would show different cruises with all the states that qualify for this discount. Is this not available now or am I confusing myself with the Wave Promo or Tues. specials?

I know what you are talking about and I remember seeing them too. It was a link at the top of the page that listed discounted specials by states but I haven't seen them in a while. I guess RCL decided it was too much trouble to maintain since most of us now do a dummy booking to check for our state residency discounts.

You can still search for them on the RCCL website. Just do an Advanced Search and click on your state and the 55+. You need to add just one other qualifier, like 7 nights or a destination, and you will see all the sailings that have the discounts.

Thanks Lynn!!!!

I learned something new today :D

(I'm always looking for a bargain.)

Brenda

Archived