Worlds Largest Cruise Ship

I thought that it was great. It was documentary on what it takes to build the worlds largest ship. In another words...............educational.;)
:eek:

But this is CruiseCritic, there's no educational allowed here!

We really enjoyed it. I'm still hesitant about Oasis, but I would love to take a tour. Too bad when they bring Allure over they don't have a week where it is open for paid tours. I'd sure go.

:eek:

But this is CruiseCritic, there's no educational allowed here!

We really enjoyed it. I'm still hesitant about Oasis, but I would love to take a tour. Too bad when they bring Allure over they don't have a week where it is open for paid tours. I'd sure go.

And I need to wake up before posting. My comment should have read "in other words". Need COFFEE.:D

It is amazing how much thought and discussion goes into each decision on selection of anything from finishes and colors to where to put the potted plants.

But you have to sail on the Oasis to really appreciate all that went into her design and construction. I saw the horse that I rode on on the merry go round.:)

My husband and I sat down to watch it last night. It was very cool to see all that went into her construction. I couldn't imagine Central park with hills!

We were just on her 2 weeks ago. Toward the end of the shows my husband turns to me and says- "This show makes me miss that boat!"

A big grin came acorss my face and I said "Don't worry sweetie, when we're on the Liberty in November we can book the Allure onboard to get some obc" ;)

Did this show have the Critter's on it. People wearing tee shirts with a big red crab on it. We were called Imma Critter and the Discovery Channel shadowed us for the Inaugural week Dec 5, 2009.

Irene & Miles

Hi Irene and Miles,

Just thought I could help clear this up for you. The Oasis of the Seas Inaugural, that we were all on last December 5th was filmed by the "Discovery Channel" and not the "National Geographic" Channel. As our Capt. Liz has mentioned on our Allure inaugural roll call, the Discovery Channel has only aired the Oasis with the Critter's :Don it in Canadian only to date. We will get to see our Critter's on the "Discovery Channel" in the fall here in the states. The program that is now on the National Geographic channel is only of the making of the Oasis. Yes, people are correct when they say the program is listed as the "Freedom". I watched it the night and was amazed at what I saw. Yes, as one post mentioned, it was truly amazing how much thought went into each piece of this magnificent ship called "Oasis of the Seas". I just checked our DVR listing and it is not showing within the next week.

Hope this helps clear this up for you and see you on the Allure roll call thread:). Have a wonderful weekend.

Archived