bringing wine on board?

wezie

Are you allowed to bring wine on board? If so, how many bottles per person? Is there a policy stated somewhere about this? Do you have to carry it on or can you pack it in your luggage?

Are you allowed to bring wine on board? If so, how many bottles per person? Is there a policy stated somewhere about this? Do you have to carry it on or can you pack it in your luggage?

Supposedly one bottle/PP, but it all depends on embarkation point. Some people carry on whole cases. We like the box wine; easy to carry. Have never packed any of it into checked baggage. If I don't think I can carry it on, it doesn't go. I also carry on diet pepsi.

Originally Posted by lopat08865 viewpost.gif

Rolled on a case of wine for the dining room and a 5 liter boxed wine for the cabin.

Which port?

Has anyone had a problem with San Francisco?

Snowbird

June 5 out of Brooklyn. IMHO, based on my experience and what I read here, you should not have a problem. Do a search on alcohol and you'll find info on what the FAQ says vs. what the cruise contract says. We were prepared to present a printout of the latter, but never had to. We consumed the boxed wine in cabin and were charged $15 for the magnums we brought to dinner each night.

Archived