Not An Upgrade But It Feels Like One To Me

jlf1

We originally booked a BG Guarantee for Crown Princess around the British Isles. Two weeks later we were upgraded to BA on the LIDO deck.

I kept watching prices and then final Payment happened May 27th. Since then prices came down but I knew that we were not eligible.

On Tuesday I saw that a AD mini on the Emerald deck was available at only $229 CDN more than we had paid for BG.

Called Princess Wed morning and snagged the last Emerald cover mini for that price. I'm a happy camper. Hanve also marked it "No Upgrade".

FYI, when we booked the differential between BG and AD was over $850 per person.

Hey, it's what it is to you that matters, right? Congrats; hope you love your mini, and hope that cruise is fantastic -- it's a great itinerary on a beautiful ship. You will be giving us all the details upon your return, right?!

We originally booked a BG Guarantee for Crown Princess around the British Isles. Two weeks later we were upgraded to BA on the LIDO deck.

I kept watching prices and then final Payment happened May 27th. Since then prices came down but I knew that we were not eligible.

On Tuesday I saw that a AD mini on the Emerald deck was available at only $229 CDN more than we had paid for BG.

Called Princess Wed morning and snagged the last Emerald cover mini for that price. I'm a happy camper. Hanve also marked it "No Upgrade".

FYI, when we booked the differential between BG and AD was over $850 per person.

Close enough! Congrats, I think you made the right choice. ;)

Hey, it's what it is to you that matters, right? Congrats; hope you love your mini, and hope that cruise is fantastic -- it's a great itinerary on a beautiful ship. You will be giving us all the details upon your return, right?!

Yes, I will do my best to submit a review in a timely manner. So many here write such good reviews that the pressure will be on, BIG TIME.

Archived