Welcome to rotterdam: Norwegian epic

HeinBloed

cdp1276 - Quite a few of his pictures have already been uploaded by other members on other threads...as for the rest of his 500 plus pictures, check back in the middle of the night. The site will "reset" and become unblocked at Midnight (just not sure which time zone)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1101970&page=15

Above is a link to the thread where a lot of his pictures have been posted...they start about midway through page 15 and the last ones are on page 17.

Alternative pictures on picasaweb was too large - so pictures deleted by admin.

So you need to wait until fotki will be available again. Sorry.

And I dislike to work with picasaweb as it's easier for me to work with fotki.

Regards

HeinBloed

I work with Fotki as well with all of our pictures but I've never gotten a bandwidth warning. Are you on a free account or a pay account?

Thanks again for the wonderful pictures. I'll check back later for access.

I work with Fotki as well with all of our pictures but I've never gotten a bandwidth warning. Are you on a free account or a pay account?

Thanks again for the wonderful pictures. I'll check back later for access.

Payaccount

Regards

HeinBloed

Wow. I didn't know we had bandwidth limits. I guess your pictures get WAY more traffic than mine do. :)

Your account has limited functionality now

Your account has been blocked due to exceeding its traffic limit.

Your account hard daily limit: 10500.0 MB Traffic used today: 33825.1 MB The amount of the traffic your account can consime today has been exceeded.

The account will be unlocked tomorrow.

@Admin: should be now again in old format. Sorry but had 800 (which is allowed in forum) but obviously fotki and picasaweb use different compressions that they appear different.

Erased pictures:

Our "dessert" = information about our delay in Southampton

2010NCLEPIC31213-vi.jpg

2010NCLEPIC311101400608-vi.jpg

2010NCLEPIC311111400608-vi.jpg

additionally:

the connecting door between 14006 and 14008 - so if you connect you can accomodate a party of 7 (14008 does not have upper berth).

2010NCLEPIC311091400608-vi.jpg

but now to the new photos...

A MUST: Moderno Churascoria... the very best investment on 18 USD you can make. The return of investment will be highest value you can get.

2010NCLEPIC31625-vi.jpg

Have some noice protection with you, towel and some sun-glasses before you see the show:

2010NCLEPIC31803-vi.jpg

Now we are enjoying the extended stay until 17.30 hrs (British Time) which means 7.30 hours more than planned... Sorry to miss the Blue Funnel Three River Cruise in Southampton.

Regards

HeinBloed

HB: Your photos are amazing in terms of quality and detail. Fortunately, my location in Alaska makes it possible for me to view them after they have reset, and it is still a decent hour here! You have shown almost every type of stateroom and suite, except for the deluxe owner's suites on decks 16 and 17. Are they not open for viewing yet? I noticed in one of your pics you show the aft-facing balconies for the owner's suites on deck 17. They look as if they span the entire suite, and are not just a nook in the center of the suite as depicted in NCL's renderings. Is it possible for you to get photos of these deluxe owner's suites and their balconies? Also of the deluxe owner's suites with the large elevators smack in the middle of their view? Very curious about these.

Thanks for everything. I spent over an hour on your site enjoying your work.

HB: Your photos are amazing in terms of quality and detail. Fortunately, my location in Alaska makes it possible for me to view them after they have reset, and it is still a decent hour here! You have shown almost every type of stateroom and suite, except for the deluxe owner's suites on decks 16 and 17. Are they not open for viewing yet? I noticed in one of your pics you show the aft-facing balconies for the owner's suites on deck 17. They look as if they span the entire suite, and are not just a nook in the center of the suite as depicted in NCL's renderings. Is it possible for you to get photos of these deluxe owner's suites and their balconies? Also of the deluxe owner's suites with the large elevators smack in the middle of their view? Very curious about these.

Thanks for everything. I spent over an hour on your site enjoying your work.

Deck 16/17 was still closed yesterday for public. Yesterday morning still workers in the rooms instead of passengers.

That's why it was not possible from every cat. a show-room. Some was needed for booked guests who should be on Deck 16/17.

Let's see what will happen today.

Regards

HeinBloed

I think most of you are curious to see the pictures...

2010NCLEPIC10613-vi.jpg

Let's do it this way: I need some time before I can blog - there is so much to see and experience here...

2010NCLEPIC10111-vi.jpg

I give you access to my fotki-photo album and you can have a sneak view - although some pictures you will understand later when the blog is completed.

Hope you like the idea. Here is the link: http://public.fotki.com/HeinBloed/norwegian-epic/

2010NCLEPIC10107-vi.jpg

Die meisten interessieren sich eh nur für die Bilder...

2010NCLEPIC10402-vi.jpg

Lass mich es dieses Mal so machen: Ich brauche zum bloggen etwas Zeit, weil es soviel zu sehen und entdecken gibt...

2010NCLEPIC10423-vi.jpg

Ihr bekommt Zugang zu meinem fotki-Fotoalbum und könnt gucken - auch wenn ein paar Bilder erst später im Zusammenhang mit dem Text zu verstehen ist.

Hoffe, dass der Vorschlag bei euch ankommt. Hier ist der Link: http://public.fotki.com/HeinBloed/norwegian-epic/

2010NCLEPIC10609-vi.jpg

More to follow later today. / Mehr gibt es später

Regards / Gruss

HeinBloed

Member's account has been blocked

Member's account has been blocked by the system due to exceeding its traffic limit.

We apologize, please try viewing this page later.

Alternative pictures on picasaweb was too large - so pictures deleted by admin.

So you need to wait until fotki will be available again. Sorry.

And I dislike to work with picasaweb as it's easier for me to work with fotki.

Regards

HeinBloed

OK, thanks! I have always used flickr.com and love that site...

Good Morning from Southampton / Guten Morgen aus Southampton

A last greeting with new pictures from NORWEGIAN EPIC / Ein letzter Gruß mit Bildern von der NORWEGIAN EPIC

2010NCLEPIC40102-vi.jpg

Somehow: other ships are more "sexy" in the night / Irgendwie: andere Schiffe sind mehr "sexy" in der Nacht

The very best: You meet good friends... like Jennifer whom we know from NORWEGIAN DREAM's very last sailing / Das allerbeste: wir treffen Freunde wie Jennifer, die wir von der letzten Fahrt auf der NORWEGIAN DREAM her kennen...

2010NCLEPIC40301-vi.jpg

... or others we visit during their work: That's editor@cruisecritic Carolyn Spencer Brown at her "workdesk" / ... oder andere, die wir während ihrer Arbeit besuchen: editor@cruisecritic Carolyn Spencer Brown am Arbeitstisch...

2010NCLEPIC41001-vi.jpg

Last night in Southampton / Gestern abend in Southampton:

2010NCLEPIC41403-vi.jpg

NORWEGIAN EPIC stayed overnight in Southampton and will set sail at 13.00 hrs / NORWEGIAN EPIC blieb in Southampton über Nacht und fährt um 13.00 Uhr wieder ab.

2010NCLEPIC50101-vi.jpg

So you could take pictures of the meeting with CROWN PRINCESS this morning / So konnte man heute Bilder von dem Treffen mit der CROWN PRINCESS machen...

2010NCLEPIC50302-vi.jpg

I will do now a little vacation and give you time to use my time credit. I hope that the situation will calm down the next week that I get access to my full functionality to start my blog. It was a pleasure to read your comments. Talk to you later. / Ich mache erst mal ein bisschen Urlaub und gebe euch die Gelegenheit mein Tagesvolumen zu nutzen. Ich hoffe, dass sich die Situation bis dahin beruhigt und ich dann wieder Zugang zur vollständigen Fuktionalität habe, um zu bloggen. Es war eine Freude eure Beiträge zu lesen. Bis irgendwann.

Regards / Gruss

HeinBloed

Thank you once again, for taking the time to show us such lovely pictures during your mini cruise vacation. We all truly appreciate you taking the time for this.

I fully echo mitsugirly, thanks so much, I keep coming back to your photos and looking at them again and again, fab pics and info, enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Sam :)

As NORWEGIAN EPIC was around noon yesterday still in Southampton like us we can add some more pictures / Da NORWEGIAN EPIC gestern mittags noch in Southampton war, so wie wir auch, können wir noch ein paar Bilder nachreichen:

2010NCLEPIC50501-vi.jpg

Not very nice to "park" in front of CARNIVAL UK / Nicht sehr nett direkt vor CARNIVAL UK zu "parken"

2010NCLEPIC50701-vi.jpg

From the top park-deck of IKEA / Vom obersten Parkdeck des IKEA-Parkhauses

2010NCLEPIC50807-vi.jpg

Finally a nice picture of the funnel which I could take / Endlich mal ein schönes Bild vom Schornstein, das mir gelungen ist.

2010NCLEPIC50803-vi.jpg

Somehow I would say that I am missing a laurel wreath or a diadem on top of Deck 17 / irgendwie vermisse ich einen Lorbeerkranz oder ein Diadem auf dem Deck 17.

2010NCLEPIC50804-vi.jpg

The separation of the blue and white color on deck 16/17 appears to me like an extension of the building line / Die Trennung der blau-weißen Farbflächen auf Deck 16/17 wirkt wie eine Verlängerung der Fluchtlinie.

Regards / Grüße

HeinBloed

Now the blog and the story behind the pictures from NORWEGIAN EPIC.

Starts with the journey to the ship...

http://heinbloed-ncl.blogspot.com/2010/06/tag-0-auf-der-norwegian-epic-anreise.html

http://heinbloed-ncl.blogspot.com/2010/06/tag-11-auf-der-norwegian-epic-in.html

http://heinbloed-ncl.blogspot.com/2010/06/tag-12-auf-der-norwegian-epic-in.html

http://heinbloed-ncl.blogspot.com/2010/06/tag-13-auf-der-norwegian-epic-in.html

Ends now in the mid of Day 1. More to follow. Will be announced here.

Regards

HeinBloed

Heinbloed,

Thank you so very much!! Wonderful work on the blog and pictures. All your information and pictures has just increased my anticipation/excitement for our

upcoming Epic cruise. It is very kind of you to share it all with CC.

Neverthought

Archived