Favorite Restaurants-Scandanavia & Russia

We are sailing next week :D. I have everything planned out and am now just looking for some tips that will enhance our trip. Does anyone have any "not to be missed" restaurant recommendations for Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki or Tallin? We plan to have lunch in these ports. Also, does anyone have any experience with Restaurant 1913 in St Petersburg?

In Copenhagen we ate at the Kiosk in front of City hall very tasty & cheaper that the restaurants

Tallin we went to MC D's ..it is not the same food as they have here the chicken sandwich was REAL chicken but they only take local currency

There are plenty of places to eat so I would not overplan ...just have a look & if it looks good order something:D

My DH and I are planning on stopping by The Beer House in Tallinn - he is a huge beer "connoisseur" and we're interested in trying out some local brews (if even just a micro-brewery). They also have a "Happy Hour" between 12:00 and 2:00 with beers under 3 Euro - and specially priced sausages. Still looks cute even without the happy hour.

http://www.beerhouse.ee

I've heard Tallinn is one of the more "affordable" stops on the Baltic Sea "itineraries." But I've never been to the Baltics...I could be wrong!

Archived