RUMOR Oasis being considered for ASIA!

I have to say that Asia would be a more credible rumor than Europe. Back when the Oasis was first announced and ports all over the caribbean were vying with bids to get her, there was an Asian port that announced that they were doing upgrades to become Oasis ready in case she were to decide to show up over there. I have not heard of a single European port to make that announcement with the only other non Caribbean ports that I'm aware of being Bermuda and Cape Liberty. With the lack of ships in Asia something that's it's own attraction such as the Oasis could jump starts a lacking market where as the over saturated Europe market could harm the Oasis' profitability. Just bringing some logic to off the wall rumors, lol.

I have to say that Asia would be a more credible rumor than Europe. Back when the Oasis was first announced and ports all over the caribbean were vying with bids to get her, there was an Asian port that announced that they were doing upgrades to become Oasis ready in case she were to decide to show up over there. I have not heard of a single European port to make that announcement with the only other non Caribbean ports that I'm aware of being Bermuda and Cape Liberty. With the lack of ships in Asia something that's it's own attraction such as the Oasis could jump starts a lacking market where as the over saturated Europe market could harm the Oasis' profitability. Just bringing some logic to off the wall rumors, lol.

That would be a great upgrade for Asia. Going from the smallest ship in the fleet to the largest!

I have to say that Asia would be a more credible rumor than Europe. Back when the Oasis was first announced and ports all over the caribbean were vying with bids to get her

Ah sorry but that is where you are wrong....there was a report one time on Seatrade where a European port did comment on getting ready for Oasis...I think it was Lisbon..or perhaps Malaga..drat cant remember which one now but definetly one of the European ports mentioned it.

Archived