Disembrking San Pedro Tomorrow - Question

I have a friend who is picking up her daughter tomorrow at San Pedro and wants to know where she will be meeting her daughter once she disembarks. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

I have a friend who is picking up her daughter tomorrow at San Pedro and wants to know where she will be meeting her daughter once she disembarks. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Follow the signs at the port to thru traffic (I'm assuming RCI terminal) you'll pull right up to the big terminal where the exiting cruise passengers are not going to be hard to miss..hope she doesn't have to circle around but if she does it's not as bad as you think...very similar to how pickup is at Burbank airport...pickup fast and get moving...

Thank you,

Should be right outside of the Big temparary tent. Since people get off at different times and how long it will take to get her luggage and get through cusgtoms, hopefully she has a cell phone to let the person know when she gets out to the curb. They will not allow you to stop and wait, only load and unload.

They can actually pull into the parking lot section and wait for her. Shouldn't cost more than a few dollars if she is not there too long. It's much more relaxing than driving around in circles with traffic.

Archived