N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

lol! what sizes did you get? I got an XL and it runs a little small/snug.

Medium...yes they do run small...I figured they would be regular mens sizes but its more like womans sizes..lol

I can get it on but is a big snug in certain places....lol

Hey N.E.S.S.'ers

There is a TA Blog on crusemates dot com , I posted a link on the main page but it got removed I guess because its a compeating site I would post a link but it will probably flag the post an get removed.

Tom

"steamboats" posted this on another thread. Some neat pictures of kids club and water park. It is in German, but google translates okay.

http://www.cruisetricks.de/nggallery/post/bilder-galerie-norwegian-epic/album-11/gallery-84/

It was great and the translation worked for me...thanks!

I thought I could deal with this addiction but now I must take the first step and admit I am a NESS. I'm not one to rush time but these next four months can't possibly pass quickly enough.

Day 2 of rewatching the first 5 mins of the CC video. I'm not giving up. Maybe DH will get it to work for me although if I tell him what it is I'm sure he will roll his eyes.

I stalked the "I am Epic, I am NESS" signature & added it to my signature. Hope you don't mind, I just could not resist.

Wow, What a meeting of the NESS minds we have!!!

I really think we need our own t-shirts..

Then we could all identify each other on ship...lol

My DH will ask...ok what did you find out today and then i just batter him with information...he chuckles and just keeps shaking his head saying " I have created a monster"

Although the other day he asked to see the pics....and boy did i show him all the pics that have been posted so far....I think he is secretly becoming a NESS too but just doesn't want to admit it yet...lol

I thought I could deal with this addiction but now I must take the first step and admit I am a NESS. I'm not one to rush time but these next four months can't possibly pass quickly enough.

Hey CP50 - good to see another NESS from Chicagoland! We're Barrington here. Just far enough away not to feel compelled to go to the Taste this year. We're sailing in August on the Epic. It's going to be great.

After reading all the posts, I guess I am an EPIC stalker too!! LOL. I track the Face book posts every day!! I don't sail until Christmas, but it won't get here fast enough. I too am staying in the studio cabin and CAN'T wait!! It is a brilliant idea....

Hello, my name is Kathryn and I am a Norwegian Epic Ship Stalker.

My husband and I (both 49) have a Penthouse reserved for the April 23 2011 sailing (our 15th wedding anniversary is 4/27/11) and it can't come soon enough!! I have loved reading all the reviews of the Epic as they have come in over the past few days.

Hope to see some of you in April!

Best,

Kathryn

 checking in. Just read the first reviews of those who cruised on the one nighter. Looks like the bathroom set up had the most negative  reviews.food and entertainment had positive  reviews

HELP!!! My neice , my sister and I are in need of an

intervention!!

We have watched foreign videos .. Discussed what we were going

to eat at each restaurant.. Booked our dinner and entertainment reservations ..

We've checked every website, blog and pic we could find ...

I think the only thing we haven't done is pick the designated chairs by the pool !!! Lol

Perhaps we could have an intervention in the ice bar ...

Our cruise is scheduled for July 31st... Hope I could make it until

then!!!

Anyone willing to help ???

Day 2 of rewatching the first 5 mins of the CC video. I'm not giving up. Maybe DH will get it to work for me although if I tell him what it is I'm sure he will roll his eyes.

I stalked the "I am Epic, I am NESS" signature & added it to my signature. Hope you don't mind, I just could not resist.

Sounds like our DHs could be related! LOL my DH does the eye roll / chuckle thing at me all the time! LOL :rolleyes:

Help yourself to the siggy..up for grabs!:D

HELP!!! My neice , my sister and I are in need of an

intervention!!

We have watched foreign videos .. Discussed what we were going

to eat at each restaurant.. Booked our dinner and entertainment reservations ..

We've checked every website, blog and pic we could find ...

I think the only thing we haven't done is pick the designated chairs by the pool !!! Lol

Perhaps we could have an intervention in the ice bar ...

Our cruise is scheduled for July 31st... Hope I could make it until

then!!!

Anyone willing to help ???

You've come to the wrong (right) place. :) The inmates are running the asylum here.

Archived