N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Yes, these were posted awhile ago. I can't remember which thread, but I downloaded them when they were posted. You can probably do a search. Meanwhile, if I run across them, I'll let you know.

Here's a link to a lot of the restaurants that were typed out. But there is a thread somewhere that shows a picture of the actual menus.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1232127

I have seen those menus but there is only one showing the dining room menu. There is an "always available" side to the menu and the other side has items that change daily. I am looking for the daily items for each day.

That's what I was afraid of. That it would be too small. I have them saved on my computer, so they are big for me and I can also zoom in. I wish I would have kept the links to where I found them at. They are somewhere around the boards...ALL of the dining room menus.

That's what I was afraid of. That it would be too small. I have them saved on my computer, so they are big for me and I can also zoom in. I wish I would have kept the links to where I found them at. They are somewhere around the boards...ALL of the dining room menus.

lol...but now i am really hungry!!

Well Epic Stalkers it is time for me to be the stalked. Hopefully we can inaugurate Cost Maya. No lap top or internet for me so it will be a while until I can report back. For all of you who have provided those Western reviews, Thanks

Hey Mike,

Great pictures, awesome review. Thanks for taking the time to give us all this great information. I have a question for you. Forgive me if you already answered this and I just missed it. Where exactly were you in your pictures when you're on the sun deck with the wicker chairs with the orangey-red cushions? Didn't look like anyone else was really up there. Is that the public sun deck on deck 18? Or did you somehow manage to get to the private (suite/villa) sun deck? It looks like a nice place to choose for sailaway, so if you can make us privy to the process of getting up to that deck, I'd appreciate it! It looks so wonderful. Thanks :)

That was posh, and there is some question on if I should have been there or not. :) the public sun deck up therevwas empty though.

Well Epic Stalkers it is time for me to be the stalked. Hopefully we can inaugurate Cost Maya. No lap top or internet for me so it will be a while until I can report back. For all of you who have provided those Western reviews, Thanks

Have a great time!

Mike - Did your other family members ever sail on NCL before?

If so can they confirm that they did not have a welcome back gathering for all past guests.?

My folks are repeat latitudes members but they did not attend any special event or mention one.

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!

We'll be awaiting your review when you get back! :D

My folks are repeat latitudes members but they did not attend any special event or mention one.

Mike - I just noticed that you were a first time NCLer! AWESOME! Especially how involved you are with us "NESS" folk! :D

I haven't gotten through all of your review - or all of the photos yet...but I did have a couple of quick questions.

Review - were you involved in your roll call - if yes, when/where did they hold the M&G?

Photos - the photo of the pier @ Roatan - !!! Awesome! Apparently they have reworked that since I last visited there (think 2007?)

I remember just a piece of land jutting out with busses lined up all over, including some with their rearends hanging off the cliff side...so crowded.

Your photo looks like they did some major work there! Either that, or they are parking at a different place now.!? I am going to search at home tonight to see if I can find a photo from my previous visit there.

(love Tabyana Beach there)

Thanks again for sharing all with us! :)

Mike - I just noticed that you were a first time NCLer! AWESOME! Especially how involved you are with us "NESS" folk! :D

I haven't gotten through all of your review - or all of the photos yet...but I did have a couple of quick questions.

Review - were you involved in your roll call - if yes, when/where did they hold the M&G?

Photos - the photo of the pier @ Roatan - !!! Awesome! Apparently they have reworked that since I last visited there (think 2007?)

I remember just a piece of land jutting out with busses lined up all over, including some with their rearends hanging off the cliff side...so crowded.

Your photo looks like they did some major work there! Either that, or they are parking at a different place now.!? I am going to search at home tonight to see if I can find a photo from my previous visit there.

(love Tabyana Beach there)

Thanks again for sharing all with us! :)

Hi Pamela. The meet and greet for my cruise was held at Moderno. We didn't make it simply because we forgot and were busy with something else. :o. The port at Roatan has moved for NCL from what I understand. This one is very nice. There were two ships that were supposed to dock at the other port and they didn't make it in that day due to swells. We were the only ship. :)

I have posted a few pictures from our cruise on my review thread "Orangegrove's Epic Adventure...". There are some really neat towel animals that were made. I've only posted a few we had one each night of our 14 day cruise!

Marissa our cabin steward was the absolute best! :)

I have posted a few pictures from our cruise on my review thread "Orangegrove's Epic Adventure...". There are some really neat towel animals that were made. I've only posted a few we had one each night of our 14 day cruise!

Marissa our cabin steward was the absolute best! :)

Excellent reviews as I've made notes from all of them. But where are the pix's posted?

I was told that the normal Exclusive On-board Gathering for Silver would not be held on Epic, but that the Wine and cheese event for Gold and Platinum would be held.

Now if you visit the website http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=LatitudesPromo

all the way at the bottom it has a * that says not available on NCL Epic. Does that mean that no benefits will be given to anyone?? No matter how many times you cruised?

Just in case anyone is wondering theese are the Latitudes Levels

Bronze - after 1st completed cruise

Silver - after 5th completed cruise

Gold - after 9th completed cruise

Platinum - after 14th completed cruise

we got an email a few weeks ago-sail epic 10/9 that there will NOT be lattitudes gatherings on epic-probably no room big enough :(

Well thats not necessarily true. On other sailings they break it up into several gatherings depending on how many past guest they have. I think what they decided to do is not have it because it would cost them too much $.

No big deal to me, but i was sure hoping we were going to get at least the free laundry since were Platinum. Oh well. I guess i'll have to pack more lol.

They really should be clean on what they will and wont have right?

I was told that the normal Exclusive On-board Gathering for Silver would not be held on Epic, but that the Wine and cheese event for Gold and Platinum would be held.

Now if you visit the website http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=LatitudesPromo

all the way at the bottom it has a * that says not available on NCL Epic. Does that mean that no benefits will be given to anyone?? No matter how many times you cruised?

Just in case anyone is wondering theese are the Latitudes Levels

Bronze - after 1st completed cruise

Silver - after 5th completed cruise

Gold - after 9th completed cruise

Platinum - after 14th completed cruise

From the chart on the link above, it states :

Members-only Cocktail Party*

*Not available on Norwegian Epic

which is for ALL past cruisers....

Then, starting w/ Silver :

Exclusive On-board Gathering

And that is what I had heard before about EPIC, and sooo thankful this is my first SILVER cruise! :D

Mike, I think I read that the only place open for breakfast was the buffet area? I hope that's not true. I'm so used to having my last meal served in a MDR. Seems like 4200 passengers or so wanting to eat at once & in only 1 area (no matter how large) would create a major people jam. I would think NCL would want our last memory to be more pleasant!

Archived