N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

It is great to read an EPIC review of the EPIC . Summer is my favorite time of the year and I dont want to rush it but Oct. 16 needs to get here quickly.

Hi,

I will be on the October 9, 2010 cruise so I promise to have to crew hoping that week.....So the service may be a little slow for you....JK...

I will try to leave you a little gift in your room prwsjma@yahoo.com and give me your number....It's my spam E-mail so put a header on it ....

Just can't meet you we have a 10am flight out

Pete

Can't offer you a free cruise but I do have an extra NCL coupon book I can mail you if you want!!:)

Is it the coupon book everyone is talking about that they print with their edocs? Is it this one? http://www.ncl.com/csimages/121/369/SavingsCertificates.pdf

Someone just posted on our roll call that they printed their edocs for the Epic and it stated that "Offer valid on all NCL ships/sailings, except for Pride of America, Norwegian Sky and Norwegian Epic" :eek: Does yours state this?

Is it the coupon book everyone is talking about that they print with their edocs? Is it this one? http://www.ncl.com/csimages/121/369/SavingsCertificates.pdf

Someone just posted on our roll call that they printed their edocs for the Epic and it stated that "Offer valid on all NCL ships/sailings, except for Pride of America, Norwegian Sky and Norwegian Epic" :eek: Does yours state this?

Looks like it...I got mine in the mail for the NYC inaugural sailing.

It doesn't say not good for Epic.

If you want it let me know;)

Looks like it...I got mine in the mail for the NYC inaugural sailing.

It doesn't say not good for Epic.

If you want it let me know;)

Sure, I'd love to have it. Thanks You can email me at mitsubishigirl19 at hotmail dot com

I just took a close look at that Saving Certificates pdf. I found the wording "Offer valid on all NCL ships/sailings, except for Pride of America, Norwegian Sky and Norwegian Epic" on the two offers for the Tax and Duty Free shop. Based on my reading of the pdf, that restriction may only apply to the Tax and Duty Free shop, at least for the offers specifically mentioned in that pdf.

Also, as was discussed in an earlier thread, the offer in the Saving Certificates pdf for the Tex Mex restaurant naturally does not apply to the Epic because it does not have a Tex Mex restaurant.

The wording in the pdf for that particular offer says "Offer valid on Norwegian Gem, Norwegian Pearl, Norwegian Jewel, Norwegian Jade, Norwegian Dawn, and Norwegian Star".

Hi all N.E.S.S.ers!!!! The trip was great!!!!:D:D:D I haven't read any of the reviews but our thread is very active if you have questions, they will probably give you a good answer. I won't be by a computer for the next couple of days, but let me assure you, you will probably love this ship. It has gotten a lot of the kinks out and there was a lot to see and do.

I think someone asked me about seeing the Cirque and not having premium seats. We did have them and were up close and personal. If you want to get the seats right by the premium seats, go about an hour ahead and get in the regular line, not premium, so when you go in you'll be first to choose the best regular seat. Actually, they were all good seats!

Below is the site for the 7/10/10 cruise. Just find the 7/17/10 date and read from there.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1059742&page=184

P.S. I'm still a nesser...I checked for Epic's location twice since I've been back...lol:)

Hey, today is my birthday (25) and I'm just coming on to say I got the awesomest present ever haha. My mum went ebay about bought me stuff OFF the Epic!! I got a daily (from Day 2 of an Epic criuse, Im thinking maybe the cruise to nowhere or the TA), also got a 'The Wait Is Over - Epic Live' brochure, a room serive/mini bar booklet (with ordering sheets!) and an actual menu from Osheean's! Apparently there is more coming but its delayed in the mail!! Haha best present ever, now the 9 months cant come quick enough!

48 pages and going strong!!

sdmike..It is great to see some positive reviews coming in. I have fully enjoyed reading them.

Have fun next week or should i say the end of this week.

Please share your experience when you get back!!

Bon Voyage!!!

I think someone asked me about seeing the Cirque and not having premium seats. We did have them and were up close and personal. If you want to get the seats right by the premium seats' date=' go about an hour ahead and get in the regular line, not premium, so when you go in you'll be first to choose the best regular seat. Actually, they were all good seats!

[/quote']

There have been a few reports of people that got put in the booths and couldn't see anything or poles in their ways and said it was terrible (the view). So, you get to pick where you want to sit when you go in? (Depending on the regular or premium seating). So, if I decide to book regular seating, can I just choose to go upstairs to sit instead of downstairs? Or do they make everyone fill up the downstairs or a certain section first?

Also for all you nessers, listening to people around me I swear they didn't even read the little booklet that came with their cruise docs! They are reading the daily and are in shock over basic things! Trust me when I say basic! "you mean there is a daily service charge?"

They must be newbies. :eek:

I have been checking prices have'nt found what I am looking for yet. I was kinda of waiting for Epic to actually reach the Caribbean before i believed it was real. We are sailing in Oct. not much demand for air tickets that time of year.

My frustration is I can find great flights there but nothing good back so I have been stalling. As if they will create a 2pm flight out of no where . I know it wont happen so I have to decide weather to rush off the boat or waste the day in MIami some how and get to the airport for a 5pm flight.

I will be booking air this week. I have waited long enough.

I too have not bought our tickets. They are just so high. I've been watching the prices since January.

I went on and found this graph that shows air fare and a 75% rate of accuracy. This is what it said for me (from ohio to miami)

airfare.jpg

So it looks like I should start searching the prices again real soon.

I just dont understand why are they holding on to the seats at high prices? Its bad enough that we have to pay for baggage. I mean really! How are they getting away with that one? Each person should be allowed one bag at no cost. Sorry but a carryon does not count. Its ridiculous that they are getting away with it.

I just dont understand why are they holding on to the seats at high prices? Its bad enough that we have to pay for baggage. I mean really! How are they getting away with that one? Each person should be allowed one bag at no cost. Sorry but a carryon does not count. Its ridiculous that they are getting away with it.

Didn't they just pass it that they are charging for a carry on now? I was thinking that I heard that recently. The last time I flew (I think it was in March or April), there wasn't a charge yet. But when we returned, we heard they were changing it. :eek:

Here we go this should work. sdmike I was temped to change my avatar but felt you put the best foot forward on this thread.

I knew your avatar looked familiar and your name too. We sailed on the xmas sky cruise together.

I have been checking prices have'nt found what I am looking for yet. I was kinda of waiting for Epic to actually reach the Caribbean before i believed it was real. We are sailing in Oct. not much demand for air tickets that time of year.

My frustration is I can find great flights there but nothing good back so I have been stalling. As if they will create a 2pm flight out of no where . I know it wont happen so I have to decide weather to rush off the boat or waste the day in MIami some how and get to the airport for a 5pm flight.

I will be booking air this week. I have waited long enough.

We just booked last Tues for air. (Tues. afternoons = BEST AIR PRICES!!)You're not the only one waiting..LOL

We actually booked leaving late afternoon on Thurs 10/14 and returning Sunday 10/24 (thinking 7:30am - home by 1pm).

With taxes, fees, insurance, etc...think it was around $525 for 2. oh yeah, and that's going into FLL - cheaper than MIA.! (saved enough to pay for hotel nights!)

:confused: don't know if that's good or bad, but it's done! Now..having to book hotel on either side of cruise.

Archived