Simon Murray

Bgem75

NCL on their facebook page has stated many times that Simon Murray will be their entertainment/cruise director.

Anyone that has sailed NCL before..how is he?? What did you like best about him?

NCL on their facebook page has stated many times that Simon Murray will be their entertainment/cruise director.

Anyone that has sailed NCL before..how is he?? What did you like best about him?

Simon was the cruise director when I sailed on the Pearl. He is amazing, always happy, everywhere you turn he is there and he is so much fun and can always make time for individual passengers. I can't wait to see him again. Great man and great cuise director.:D:p:rolleyes::)

Simon --- "have a smashing day"

distinctive voice great personality says hello when you pass him in the ship although i think this is a great trait of most ncl personnel

we enjoyed him on the Pearl

kj

Simon was the cruise director when I sailed on the Pearl. He is amazing, always happy, everywhere you turn he is there and he is so much fun and can always make time for individual passengers. I can't wait to see him again. Great man and great cuise director.:D:p:rolleyes::)

Hi All,

Yes we did have him on the Pearl and i will agree that he was everywhere ...Breakfast, lunch, Dinner Oh and shows too......You can not miss his accent ...Have fun with Him :):)

Pete

Archived