Video of the water park posted :)

sdmike

I showed my son a little while ago and he about flipped out of the chair. He is 11 and looking forward to this "Epic Adventure". He can hardly contain himself either. :) Everyday he asks, how many days till we leave. Are we really going for 2 weeks. LOL...he's about as excited as myself..he has yet to stay up till 3am stalking the ship though! :o

I seen that video posted on NCL's fb site. It looks amazing! I tried to keep my son from seeing it (he's 15 and will not be coming with us this time) and he is begging to come and it's now breaking my heart. :(

 hope you xan work it out so tgat he can come wirh 

 hope you xan work it out so tgat he can come wirh 

He can't come. He will be back in school at that time. Plus me and the hubby go some where every year for our "anniversay" (even though our anniversary is in May-we had to wait in order to go on the epic)' date=' so, no kids. They are staying home. :D

hehe..I don't have to..We go in Sept!!! yay!!

Again, kids will be back in school and hopefully there will be less to fight off the slide. hehe :p

I seen that video posted on NCL's fb site. It looks amazing! I tried to keep my son from seeing it (he's 15 and will not be coming with us this time) and he is begging to come and it's now breaking my heart. :(

I feel bad for your son..but I do understand just getting away with the spouse. My son saw the Epic pictures last year and begged to go on it. We said yes but we told him that the next cruise will be child free and his grandparents will have some bonding time with him. :) Everyone needs to do that once in a while. It's good for all. Believe me, he's been to many places in this world, he doesn't know how lucky he has it. He's lucky his mother loves to travel and he gets to go. :)

I feel bad for your son..but I do understand just getting away with the spouse. My son saw the Epic pictures last year and begged to go on it. We said yes but we told him that the next cruise will be child free and his grandparents will have some bonding time with him. :) Everyone needs to do that once in a while. It's good for all. Believe me, he's been to many places in this world, he doesn't know how lucky he has it. He's lucky his mother loves to travel and he gets to go. :)

Yea, my sons been on a cruise. We took 3 of them several years ago (well, it's actually been 10 years, but he's been before). We usually take him with us because we go in the summer. However, since I'm a full time student as well (I'm in nursing at my semi-older age), the Epic wasn't ready while I'm on spring break (which is now). I don't get another break between quarters until Sept 11th. It will only be for 1 week...and we are spending it on the Epic. I wasn't waiting until next spring break. No way.

Yea, my sons been on a cruise. We took 3 of them several years ago (well, it's actually been 10 years, but he's been before). We usually take him with us because we go in the summer. However, since I'm a full time student as well (I'm in nursing at my semi-older age), the Epic wasn't ready while I'm on spring break (which is now). I don't get another break between quarters until Sept 11th. It will only be for 1 week...and we are spending it on the Epic. I wasn't waiting until next spring break. No way.

When you think about it, this is actually really great news for you - you have a great reason to book another cruise on the Epic!! :p

The slides look fantastic - especially the plunge!! I was on a similar slide in Puerto Vallarta, but there were no tubes, and there was just a hole in the middle that dropped you down to the pool below; I ended up going head first because spinning around the bowl without a tube, you pretty much have zero control. It was still fun, but I think I'm definitely going to enjoy sliding out the exit upright a lot more!! :)

Archived