Debarkation-Self Assist

Sue909

Just wondering.....I saw on Radio's Live Report a copy of the Fun Times that explains Debarkation. It says for self assist, our floor would be the 2nd earliest time to get off the ship. Something like 7:30am. I was wondering, could you hang out on the ship and eat your breakfast? What time do they stop serving breakfast and want you off the ship. We are driving and will have a car in the parking lot.

Could you say stay until 9:30am and then walk off?

Thanks!

Once self debark is called you're free to leave the ship at any time you choose.

Typically, you are requested to be off the ship by about 9:30 AM. Breakfast in the Lido Deck buffet is served until that time.

Have a great cruise.

:)

you could, but then you start fighting the traffic coming in for the next cruise. however, they have changed the traffic pattern recently, and possibly have fixed that nightmare.

and then, it also depends how many other ships are there as well.

I do self-assist most of the time. I usually have a leisurely breakfast than wait around on the Lido deck or the deck above the lobby and people watch. I am usually in the last group of people to leave.

I do this for one simple reason: freeway traffic. I don't like to get caught up in the rush-hour traffic of the L.A. freeway system.:eek:

Archived