Where do you sit for room service meal???...

neverthought

Has anyone seen a picture or read about where you would sit and enjoy a room service meal? I haven't seen any table or chairs in a balcony room of any type...can't imagine sitting on the curvy couch trying to eat something...and spilling or dropping something on it:eek::eek:

Neverthought

For balconey rooms you would use the balconey. In suites either the interior table for 4 or on the balconey. inside you would sit on the couch with plate in hand or put it on the dresser by the bed and eat sideways.:D

Unless there is a hidden pull out table like drawer somewhere? :confused:

That is probably the case, saw a picture with hidden storage revealed in the cabin. So I guess we'll have to wait and see. Maybe someone before my sail date will have the answer.

Neverthought

I would think you eat anywhere in the room that you feel comfortable, be it in bed, on the sofa, out on the balcony if you have one or even in the shower should you so wish! lol :D

I'm planning to eat a breakfast on the balcony at least once and maybe i will even have a coffee and coissant in bed one day :D

Each to their own i reckon with no set rules...it is 'freestyle' after all!

Sam :)

I never really thought about this. Usually for the cup of coffee or snack, we always used the stool near the vanity & sat on the couch. Didn't check the stool's shape or style on the Epic in existing photos though. I did chuckle when I saw in the photos the same old toy table out there on the balcony. Maybe you can keep a tray or 2 from room service in your cabin & place across your lap, on the table or on the stool? Leave a note for your room steward not to remove.

Archived