Back from Baltic on the Sun

Skallywag

We returned last week from our 12 night cruise on the sun - suite 9276. We have only cruised Disney before but was so impressed with our first NCL will be returning I am sure.

The food was much better than we have experienced on Disney and all of the staff without exception were excellent.

We were originally booked on the first Disney Magic trip from Dover to the Baltic but the price was just far too expensive and we managed to get this excellent suite and still have money over by changing to NCL.

We are booked on the Disney Wonder from LA to Vancouver and then to Aalaska returning to Vancouver next May. Are waiting on the new NCL brochure to come out to see if they are doing anything similar and the price and if it is reasonable will no double change to them.

Are already considering the Back to Back from Venice which looks great.

Brenda

We returned last week from our 12 night cruise on the sun - suite 9276. We have only cruised Disney before but was so impressed with our first NCL will be returning I am sure.

The food was much better than we have experienced on Disney and all of the staff without exception were excellent.

We were originally booked on the first Disney Magic trip from Dover to the Baltic but the price was just far too expensive and we managed to get this excellent suite and still have money over by changing to NCL.

We are booked on the Disney Wonder from LA to Vancouver and then to Aalaska returning to Vancouver next May. Are waiting on the new NCL brochure to come out to see if they are doing anything similar and the price and if it is reasonable will no double change to them.

Are already considering the Back to Back from Venice which looks great.

Brenda

Ah, yes... I sailed 2 weeks in 9076, same suite just flip-flopped.

LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!

Who was your butler? Tell me you got lucky and got Armando.

Who was your concierge? Tell me you got lucky and had Karin.

Who was your CD? Tell me you got lucky and had Pedro. (and his great staff, Ferdie and the rest.)

Tell me you LOVED Il Adagio?

And... tell me you LOVED that aft balcony and just watched the world disappear in the horizon.

Ah, thanks for letting me slip back in "memory mode"... it is much better than what I am doing now, sitting here at my desk, during my lunch break, eating a Lean Cuisine.

Archived