Infinity/Alaska Long Review 6/11/2010

cw2go

Thoroughly enjoyed your review! We will be on this cruise the end of July, and many of our excursions will be the same. Our son is 16 - was pleased to hear the your son enjoyed ship activities. I'm sure he will come and go. Also getting soft drink card for him - closing at 6:30 is really early to get something to drink! You mentioned that the MDH opened early prior to stopping in Victoria, BC. How early do they start serving? We may modify that evening a bit. Your photo's were great, thanks also for the info on your camera. I agree that it would be nearly impossible to capture the majesty of the country up there on simple photos. We are counting down the days till our trip!!:D

Thoroughly enjoyed your review! We will be on this cruise the end of July, and many of our excursions will be the same. Our son is 16 - was pleased to hear the your son enjoyed ship activities. I'm sure he will come and go. Also getting soft drink card for him - closing at 6:30 is really early to get something to drink! You mentioned that the MDH opened early prior to stopping in Victoria, BC. How early do they start serving? We may modify that evening a bit. Your photo's were great, thanks also for the info on your camera. I agree that it would be nearly impossible to capture the majesty of the country up there on simple photos. We are counting down the days till our trip!!:D

Your so welcome, MDR opened at 5:15 on the final night prior to Victoria stop. Make sure your 16 yr old gets connected otherwise the sea days can drag on. My little guy was fine hanging with new friends. They swam in the pool and Hot tubs. Which they can use the indoor pool, I forgot to mention that. Ping pong and eating were also favorites. :D

Have a good time,

Patty

Great pictures! I just booked this cruise yesterday for my DH's Father's Day gift and our 27th Anniversary. We are so looking forward to escaping the Texas heat!

You have the right attitude when cruising...enjoy it no matter what is thrown at you. I get sick and tired of reading posts from whiners and complainers! :p

Thanks for posting your newsletter. Not sure how to enlarge them. The thumbnails are too small. Anyone help?

Hey midwestlady, I am so sorry, I am posting jpgs for the first time and I don't host them somewhere so I couldn't post them like the OP.

Let's see if there's someone good in IT who can help us!

Hey midwestlady, I am so sorry, I am posting jpgs for the first time and I don't host them somewhere so I couldn't post them like the OP.

I will see what my husband can do when he gets home... I am not as savvy as he is with puter stuffages.

Smiles,

Patty

Hi, axio99 :)

Thank you for your trouble to scan those!

If the original files are larger than the thumbnails, you can post them to photobucket. You will need to open a free account and then upload the pictures. Once the pictures are uploaded they will have an image name: IMG code

Just copy and paste that code into a reply. If you don't see the code below the picture in album view, just click on "share" above the picture, and choose "get link code".

HOWEVER, if the original files are also only about 20KB they will stay relatively small. That means they will have to be scanned again at higher dpi's. I usually use 600dpi when I scan.

Hope this is not all Greek (or Geek) to you. :o Let me know if you need step by step directions or clarification.

Archived