Mini-Suite Size on Diamond vs. Island

Lynda90

While doing a comparison of the Diamond and Island, it appears that the mini suite on the Island is much smaller than that of the Diamond. For those of you who have been on both, did you notice a substantial difference?

Thanks!

Hi Lynda,

I've been in a mini on the Island and the Diamond and found them to be exactly the same size. I think sometimes their pictures are deceiving. The mini suites are so nice with that extra room in them. We do enjoy having a larger bathroom.

Susan

I think Lynda is right. According to the Princess web site, the Diamond mini's are 354sf, including balcony, and the Island mini's are 280-302sf, including balcony. From what I can tell from the pictures, it looks like the tv centers are longer on the Diamond, as well as the desk space across from it.

We've sailing in mini's on the Star and Diamond, and are going to be in one on the Coral soon, so we'll see if we notice a difference.

I think Lynda is right. According to the Princess web site, the Diamond mini's are 354sf, including balcony, and the Island mini's are 280-302sf, including balcony. From what I can tell from the pictures, it looks like the tv centers are longer on the Diamond, as well as the desk space across from it.

We've sailing in mini's on the Star and Diamond, and are going to be in one on the Coral soon, so we'll see if we notice a difference.

Bring your tape measure.. I like accurate information :D :D

Archived