Self Service Laundries...Yes or No

howard6933

I go to Cruise Mates everyday as well as Cruise Critic since I get a kick out of the Cruise Trivia thing that Cruise Mates has. Yesterday (6/25/10) one of the questions was as follows: "The Norwegian Jewell (Does or Does Not) have self service laundries on board".

I chose the "does not" answer and today they say that is not correct, that Norwegian Jewell DOES have self-service launderies. :confused: I seem to recall reading on one of these boards that NCL has done away with the self-service launderies. Is that a fact or do they in fact HAVE self-service launderies on board NCL ships???? I'm booked on NCL Dawn in december, which is a 9 day cruise, and am wondering if they have self-service laundry facilities on that ship. Anybody know for sure???

I go to Cruise Mates everyday as well as Cruise Critic since I get a kick out of the Cruise Trivia thing that Cruise Mates has. Yesterday (6/25/10) one of the questions was as follows: "The Norwegian Jewell (Does or Does Not) have self service laundries on board".

I chose the "does not" answer and today they say that is not correct, that Norwegian Jewell DOES have self-service launderies. :confused: I seem to recall reading on one of these boards that NCL has done away with the self-service launderies. Is that a fact or do they in fact HAVE self-service launderies on board NCL ships???? I'm booked on NCL Dawn in december, which is a 9 day cruise, and am wondering if they have self-service laundry facilities on that ship. Anybody know for sure???

The word is NO!

I have been on the Jewel three times. On my first cruise, laundry rooms were available, but they have all now been closed. They do have the laundry service all you can fit in a bag for $25, but it was free when we had use of the laundry rooms.

Archived