New Star Cabins

CP50

Has anyone seen 12002 on the Star. The price was great but we are still wondering if being without a balcony for Alaska is a mistake.

No one has seen them, they are not done yet. I was just down at Pier 66, and it appears that they have some sort of covering and taping on the inside of the windows for those staterooms, so they may be making final preparations. It is my understanding that they are to be ready and released for occupancy about the middle of July, if they are on schedule. I have one reserved for September, and that is only 12 weeks or so away, so they BETTER be ready by then.....:eek:

No one has seen them, they are not done yet. I was just down at Pier 66, and it appears that they have some sort of covering and taping on the inside of the windows for those staterooms, so they may be making final preparations. It is my understanding that they are to be ready and released for occupancy about the middle of July, if they are on schedule. I have one reserved for September, and that is only 12 weeks or so away, so they BETTER be ready by then.....:eek:

Thanks, for the info. I'm sure they will be ready and I will certainly be looking forward to your photos.

• 2 weeks later...

I am really looking forward to someone posting real pictures. I just booked one of the forward suites on deck 12 with the big windows for 2011. I have been obsessed with these cabins since the floorplans were released. So please anyone booked in one of these coming up PLEASE come back with some pictures.

I am really looking forward to someone posting real pictures. I just booked one of the forward suites on deck 12 with the big windows for 2011. I have been obsessed with these cabins since the floorplans were released. So please anyone booked in one of these coming up PLEASE come back with some pictures.

We sail on Sept 4th in one of the new suites on deck 12. I will definitely have pictures!

We are on the NCL Star after you and would Love to See Real Photographs:D! Please Post them as soon as you get back or sooner, if you have access to the internet. Many cruisers with the new cabins, including Us, will be so happy to get a glimpse of what they are like!

The Suspense Is Killing Me:rolleyes:!

Thank You, Thank You

Has anyone seen 12002 on the Star. The price was great but we are still wondering if being without a balcony for Alaska is a mistake.

We will be in an A2 suite the week before you. I'll make try to post pictures during the cruise. We are really excited to see the new suites. My parents and in-laws are in some of the new inside cabins on the 12th deck as well.

From my understanding the new suites will be available beginning with the cruise that departs next Saturday the 17th. Hopefully there will be someone (or several) who will be posting pictures and opinions about the new suites shortly after their return on the 24th. I know I will be one surfing the boards here, looking for anything and everything about the new suites then!

Hikini:D

From my understanding the new suites will be available beginning with the cruise that departs next Saturday the 17th. Hopefully there will be someone (or several) who will be posting pictures and opinions about the new suites shortly after their return on the 24th. I know I will be one surfing the boards here, looking for anything and everything about the new suites then!

Hikini:D

Me, too.

And even though I'm anxious to see live pictures of the new suites, I'm quite happy with what I see on the computerized pictures. If the new suites truly are like the renderings they have posted, I will be happy.

We will be in an A2 suite the week before you. I'll make try to post pictures during the cruise. We are really excited to see the new suites. My parents and in-laws are in some of the new inside cabins on the 12th deck as well.

Thanks wwumarine, I'll be looking for the pictures.

We sail in 12530 on July 24th. I didn't realize we would only be the second cruisers in our suite. I will post photos when we return on the 31st.

Terrific! That is one of the accessible cabins (I will be in 12532). Please be sure to get some pix of the bathroom and the closet and the storage, so I can figure out where I can put my wheelchair and other accoutrements when we board. Thanks in advance.

Hey SeattleCruiseLover - can you believe they've been gone over 24 hours now and no one has posted about the new suites yet???:D

Anxiously waiting in Seattle.....

Me too SeattleCruiseLover & Hikini! We are waiting for Pictures!

Thumbs Up:D???? or Thumbs Down:(????

We are in your cabin CruiseLover the cruise before yours! I'll have to leave a Surprise for You to Find! Will tell Steward to leave it when he cleans the Cabin.. I Don't know what it will be Yet!

I thought there would be a Race to see who could post something about these new cabins FIRST! Bet they are all having TOO MUCH FUN!!!

Ruth

Hey SeattleCruiseLover - can you believe they've been gone over 24 hours now and no one has posted about the new suites yet???:D

Anxiously waiting in Seattle.....

Somebody has, but only someone else wanting pix just like the rest of us. Hopefully someone will have mercy on us and at least do a quick "live from" one of them.....:rolleyes:

Me too SeattleCruiseLover & Hikini! We are waiting for Pictures!

Thumbs Up:D???? or Thumbs Down:(????

We are in your cabin CruiseLover the cruise before yours! I'll have to leave a Surprise for You to Find! Will tell Steward to leave it when he cleans the Cabin.. I Don't know what it will be Yet!

I thought there would be a Race to see who could post something about these new cabins FIRST! Bet they are all having TOO MUCH FUN!!!

Ruth

Oh, goody.....geocaching NCL style. I'll be sure to conduct a thorough search...:)

I just got these pictures from my PCC. I don't know how she got them. This suite is awesome.

Thank you for sharing. That suite is really beautiful!

I know I'm unusual but I will easily turn down a balcony for that kind of space. I hate air moving on me though (I know crazy right:o). That makes these suites and the "family suites" perfect for me and such a great value!

Now I'm sad.:( I really wanted to book one of these suites for our August cruise and in the couple of days that my DH and I were talking about it all of them were booked. We just weren't fast enough. They really look great. Might just have to plan another cruise to Alaska next year to get one. :D

Archived