New Star Cabins

CP50

I just got these pictures from my PCC. I don't know how she got them. This suite is awesome.

Thanks soazlaney, I just received the same pic's and was just about to post. The first 3 pic are room 12002 and the last pic room 12502. The two outboard rooms. I have 12002 in May of 2011:D

Happy sailing everyone

I just got these pictures from my PCC. I don't know how she got them. This suite is awesome.

Thank You Soazlaney! I can't stop looking at them!

Sorry that we are not in a Deluxe Owners Suite! It does give us an idea what the new AJ (family suite)will look like tho', just a whole lot smaller, but still BIG!:D

Thank you for the wonderful pictures. Love the suite.Have 12502 booked for Panama cruise.Think the view will be awsome. Jo-An

jdpudge We finally got to see our AJ Suite, does it work for you?

Come over to our 9/18 Roll-Call. You & your family would also be more than welcome at the Meet & Greet. There's a tally of those interested on our Roll Call and quite a few have confirmed that they would like to attend, but haven't heard from you. We need more people and it's neat to meet with fellow CCers and the Officers & Heads of Depts for a few minutes. They make the effort to come and I'm hoping we have a good turn-out:)!

Ruth

jdpudge We finally got to see our AJ Suite, does it work for you?

Come over to our 9/18 Roll-Call. You & your family would also be more than welcome at the Meet & Greet. There's a tally of those interested on our Roll Call and quite a few have confirmed that they would like to attend, but haven't heard from you. We need more people and it's neat to meet with fellow CCers and the Officers & Heads of Depts for a few minutes. They make the effort to come and I'm hoping we have a good turn-out:)!

Ruth

Looks good to me... as long as those curtains can be moved enough to give a good view. I'll check in on the other thread.

Looks good to me... as long as those curtains can be moved enough to give a good view. I'll check in on the other thread.

We are 4 people and they do provide privacy. Well, if they can't be pushed back, what about Scissors?:eek:;)

That might be my biggest concern with what I see in the new family suites - I hope the view isn't really blocked so much by those curtains! I like the computerized picture of the suites that showed the view completely open.

The lucky folks who were the first ones to try out the suites will be returning to Seattle tomorrow morning. Poor saps. But I'm anxious to read their reviews and hear what they have to say about all of the new suites.

Archived