Frozen Cokes?

Hi - we were on the Voyager a number of years ago and sold frozen cokes - does Royal still do that and in particular on the Serenade - I had my daily ritual of buying one and it was always delicious!! Thanks.

Peggy

Oh, I'm so disappointed!! They sold them at an area where they also had desserts for sale (cookies, etc) - I guess it wasn't a big seller except to my friend and me!! I'll just have to find something else to quench my thirst - they weren't cheap either as I remember, about $3.00 each, but it was worth it. Thanks for the responses.

Peggy

Wow- never heard of anyone else that liked a frozen Coke...I thought I invented it in my kitchen last year. Every night around 5pm I pour a can of Coke into a cup and freeze it for 3 hours. I dig down into the middle and enjoy my "Soda Slushie" every evening after the kids go to bed. My husband just thought it was weird until he tried one and now he's addicted too. :p

I think the OP is reffering to what is commonly called an Icee---its a machine made frozen carbonated drink that uses a special formulation of coke syrup----the machines are quite expensive and a pure mess to maintain--that's probably why they are no longer on the ships

Paul

Sounds like a coke flavor ICEE to me. Yummy I need to stop at my neighborhood grocery and buy one before I go home tonight.

To answer the OP question, we never saw a frozen coke onboard the Voyager. I guess they did away with it for reasons only they know :~).

Archived